Wheat flour - calories, weight
Check glycemic index, fat, protein, dietary fiber and carbs
How much calories in wheat flour?
100g of wheat flour has about 364 calories (kcal).
To give you an idea, tablespoon (10 g) has about 36 calories.
It is about 2% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon (10 g) is similar to calories amount from 0.5 apples, 1.5 of sugar.
To burn this calories you have to bike at least 5 minutes, swim for about 4 minutes or run for 4 minutes.
Calories in wheat flour came from protein in 12%, from carbs in 86% and from fat in 2%.
wheat flour - calories table
- Tablespoon of wheat flour (10g)36 kcal
- Teaspoon ofwheat flour (5g)18 kcal
- Glass full of wheat flour (170g)619 kcal
- 10g of wheat flour36 kcal
- 20g of wheat flour73 kcal
- 50g of wheat flour182 kcal
- 100g of wheat flour364 kcal
- 200g of wheat flour728 kcal
- 500g of wheat flour1820 kcal
Wheat flour - kalorie i makroskładniki w 100g
Scroll down and read about:
★ How much calories in wheat flour?
★ What is the weight of wheat flour?
How much carbs (carbohydrate) in wheat flour?
How much dietary fiber in wheat flour?
Does wheat flour have gluten?
How much vitaminium C in wheat flour?
How much magnesium in wheat flour?
Glycemic index of wheat flour?
How much protein in wheat flour?
How much does a wheat flour weight?
Tablespoon of wheat flour weights about 10g.
Teaspoon of wheat flour weights about 5g.
Glass of wheat flour weights about 170g.
Does wheat flour make you fat and how it affect your weight?
Count of calories in wheat flour is one of the highest from all products in grain products category. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific grain products, wheat flour seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other grain products.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If wheat flour contains nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
tablespoon (10 g) has:36kcal For burning these calories you have to:
Similar glycemic index have:
Similar calories number have:
- How much calories does baguette have?
- What kind of minerals does sour cream 18% contain?
- How much carbs (carbohydrates) in poultry frankfurters?
- What kind of vitamins in smoked ham?
- How much dietary fiber in alaska pollack?
- Does eggnog have gluten?
- How much vitaminium C in pork tenderloin?
- How much magnessium in waffle?
- What is glycemic index of cottage cheese?
- How much protein in palm oil?
- What is weight of poultry sausage?