Wheat Flour: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Wheat flour: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in wheat flour?
To give you an idea, tablespoon of wheat flour (10 g) has about 36 calories.
It is about 2% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon wheat flour is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 apple
- 1.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you have to bike at least 5 minutes, swim for about 4 minutes or run for 4 minutes.
See all nutrition data of wheat flour on charts.
Wheat flour: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in tablespoon, teaspoon, cup or half cup of wheat flour?
As I wrote before 100g has 364 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. tablespoon, teaspoon, cup or half cup of wheat flour.
- Tablespoon of wheat flour (10g)36 kcal
- Teaspoon of wheat flour (3g)11 kcal
- Cup of wheat flour (125g)455 kcal
- Half cup of wheat flour (62.5g)228 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of wheat flour103 kcal
- 10g of wheat flour36 kcal
- 20g of wheat flour73 kcal
- 50g of wheat flour182 kcal
- 100g of wheat flour364 kcal
Protein in wheat flour
Wheat flour has 10.33 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of tablespoon of wheat flour (10 g) you can see that you will get about 1 g of protein.
Carbs in wheat flour
Wheat flour has 76.31 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that tablespoon of wheat flour (10 g) has about 7.6 g of carbs.
Fat in wheat flour
Wheat flour has 0.98 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that tablespoon of wheat flour (10 g) has about 0.1 g of fat.
tablespoon of wheat flour (10 g) has:36kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
wheat flour - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.12 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.04 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)1.25 mg
- Vitaminium B60.044 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.026 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.06 mg
Energy content of wheat flour
- 86% CARBS
- 12% PROTEIN
- 2% FAT
wheat flour - minerals per 100g
- Potassium107 mg
- Phosphorus0.3 mg
- Magnessium22 mg
- Calcium15 mg
- Sodium2 mg
- Iron1.17 mg
- Zink0.3 mg
Does wheat flour make you fat and how it affect your weight?
Count of calories in wheat flour is one of the highest from all products in grain products category. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific grain products, wheat flour seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other grain products.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If wheat flour contains nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Interesting charts - compare wheat flour with other grain products
When you look at charts below you will see how wheat flour looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Upma have?
- Calories in a half of club sandwich
- Calories in whole club sandwich
- Calories for one, two or more club sandwiches
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in taco shell?
- How much fat in fried tofu?
- How much protein in cooked lentils?
- What is weight of Cabernet Sauvignon?
- Kielbasa calories per ounce (oz)
- Dosa calories per serving size