Wheat Flour: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Wheat flour: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, tablespoon, teaspoon and more
How many calories in wheat flour?
To give you an idea, tablespoon of wheat flour (10 g) has about 36 calories.
It is about 2% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon wheat flour is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 apple
- 1.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you have to bike at least 5 minutes, swim for about 4 minutes or run for 4 minutes.
See all nutrition data of wheat flour on charts.
Wheat flour: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||76.31 g||~ 21.6 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.7 g||~ 0.8 g|
|Fat||0.98 g||~ 0.3 g|
|Protein||10.33 g||~ 2.9 g|
|Water||11.92 g||~ 3.4 g|
How many calories in tablespoon, teaspoon, cup or half cup of wheat flour?
As I wrote before 100g has 364 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. tablespoon, teaspoon, cup or half cup of wheat flour.
- Tablespoon of wheat flour (10g)36 kcal
- Teaspoon of wheat flour (3g)11 kcal
- Cup of wheat flour (125g)455 kcal
- Half cup of wheat flour (62.5g)228 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of wheat flour103 kcal
- 10g of wheat flour36 kcal
- 20g of wheat flour73 kcal
- 50g of wheat flour182 kcal
- 100g of wheat flour364 kcal
Protein in wheat flour
Wheat flour has 10.33 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of tablespoon of wheat flour (10 g) you can see that you will get about 1 g of protein.
Carbs in wheat flour
Wheat flour has 76.31 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that tablespoon of wheat flour (10 g) has about 7.6 g of carbs.
Fat in wheat flour
Wheat flour has 0.98 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that tablespoon of wheat flour (10 g) has about 0.1 g of fat.
tablespoon of wheat flour (10 g) has:36kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
wheat flour - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.12 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.04 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)1.25 mg
- Vitaminium B60.044 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.026 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.06 mg
Energy content of wheat flour
- 86% CARBS
- 12% PROTEIN
- 2% FAT
wheat flour - minerals per 100g
- Potassium107 mg
- Phosphorus0.3 mg
- Magnessium22 mg
- Calcium15 mg
- Sodium2 mg
- Iron1.17 mg
- Zink0.3 mg
Interesting charts - compare wheat flour with other grain products
When you look at charts below you will see how wheat flour looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does not reconstituted instant coffee have?
- Calories in a half of cooked shrimp
- Calories in whole cooked shrimp
- Calories for one, two or more cooked shrimp
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in club sandwich?
- How much fat in taco shell?
- How much protein in fried tofu?
- What is weight of cooked lentils?
- Cabernet Sauvignon calories per ounce (oz)
- Kielbasa calories per serving size