Rice: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Rice: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, handful, tablespoon and more
Also known as (other names): basmanti rice, paraboiled rice
How many calories in white rice?
For instance, handful of white rice (35 g) has about 46 calories.
It is about 2% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from handful white rice is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 apple
- 0.5 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 7 minutes, swim for about 5 minutes or run for 5 minutes.
See all nutrition data of white rice on charts.
Rice: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||28.17 g||~ 8 g|
|Dietary fiber||0.4 g||~ 0.1 g|
|Fat||0.28 g||< 0.1 g|
|Saturated fat||0.15 g||< 0.1 g|
|Protein||2.69 g||~ 0.8 g|
|Water||68.44 g||~ 19.4 g|
Compare white rice:
- white rice vs couscous
- white rice vs corn flakes
- white rice vs potato
- white rice vs kidney beans
- white rice vs sweet potato
- white rice vs red potato
- white rice vs quinoa
- white rice vs brown rice
- white rice vs Jasmine rice
- white rice vs bulgur
- white rice vs russet potato
- white rice vs oatmeal
- see all compares of white rice
How many calories in handful, tablespoon, cup or half cup of white rice?
As I wrote before 100g has 130 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. handful, tablespoon, cup or half cup of white rice.
- Handful of white rice (35g)46 kcal
- Tablespoon of white rice (14g)18 kcal
- Cup of white rice (180g)234 kcal
- Half cup of white rice (90g)117 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of white rice37 kcal
- 10g of white rice13 kcal
- 20g of white rice26 kcal
- 50g of white rice65 kcal
- 100g of white rice130 kcal
Protein in white rice
White rice has 2.69 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of handful of white rice (35 g) you can see that you will get about 0.9 g of protein.
Carbs in white rice
White rice has 28.17 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that handful of white rice (35 g) has about 9.9 g of carbs.
Fat in white rice
White rice has 0.28 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that handful of white rice (35 g) has about 0.1 g of fat.
handful of white rice (35 g) has:46kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
white rice - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.02 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.013 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.4 mg
- Vitaminium B60.093 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.003 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.04 mg
Energy content of white rice
- 89% CARBS
- 9% PROTEIN
- 2% FAT
white rice - minerals per 100g
- Potassium35 mg
- Phosphorus3 mg
- Magnessium12 mg
- Calcium10 mg
- Sodium1 mg
- Iron0.2 mg
- Zink3 mg
Interesting charts - compare white rice with other grain products
When you look at charts below you will see how white rice looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does chicken breast have?
- Calories in a half of cider
- Calories in whole cider
- Calories for one, two or more cider
- Calories in glass of cider
- Calories in cup of cider
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in pork neck?
- How much fat in Tabbouleh?
- How much protein in McFlurry McDonald's?
- What is weight of kolache?
- Injera calories per ounce (oz)
- Beef and broccoli calories per serving size