Ribs: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in ribs?
100g of ribs have about 351 calories (kcal).
Calories per: ounce | standard serving size, half rack | whole rack
For example, standard serving size of ribs (142 g) have about 498 calories.
It is about 21% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 498 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from ribs is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 9.5 apples
- 6 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 5 slices of cheese
- 4.5 slices of bread
- 4 glasses of milk
- 26 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about ribs nutrition.
See all nutrition data of rib on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size of Ribs (142 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size of ribs (142 g)|
|Carbs Total||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Fat||28.11 g||7.97 g||39.9 g|
|Protein||22.77 g||6.46 g||32.3 g|
|Water||48.12 g||13.64 g||68.3 g|
ribs - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.07 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.18 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)3.46 mg
- Vit B60.23 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.007 mcg
Energy content of ribs
- 0% CARBS
- 26% PROTEIN
- 74% FAT
ribs - minerals per 100g
- Potassium305 mg
- Magnessium20 mg
- Calcium11 mg
- Sodium64 mg
- Iron2.37 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 ribs?
As I wrote before standard serving size of ribs (142 g) have 498 calories. It is easy to count that two ribs have about 996 calories and three ribs have about 1494 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five ribs.
- Standard serving size of ribs (142 g)498 kcal
- Ribs half rack (240g)842 kcal
- Ribs whole rack (480g)1685 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of ribs100 kcal
- Half of medium size ribs249 kcal
- Small size ribs (114g)398.4 kcal
- Big size ribs (185g)647.4 kcal
- Two medium size ribs996 kcal
- Three medium size ribs1494 kcal
- Four medium size ribs1992 kcal
- Five medium size ribs2490 kcal
Protein in ribs
Ribs have 22.77 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of ribs (142 g) you can see that you will get about 32.3 g of protein.
Carbs in ribs
0 g of carbs - ribs have no carbohydrates.
Fat in ribs
Ribs have 28.11 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of ribs (142 g) has about 39.9 g of fat.
standard serving size of ribs (142 g) has:498kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare ribs with other meat
When you look at charts below you will see how ribs look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does boiled banana have?
- Calories in tablespoon of grape jelly
- Calories in teaspoon of grape jelly
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in cosmic brownie?
- How much fat in smoked salmon?
- How much protein in sprite?
- What is weight of nachos?
- Nut bread calories per ounce (oz)
- Kombucha calories per serving size