Boiled Banana: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Boiled banana: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one boiled banana, handful and more
How many calories in boiled banana?
To give you an idea, medium size boiled banana (118 g) has about 105 calories.
It is about 4% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size boiled banana is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 5.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 15 minutes, swim for about 12 minutes or run for 11 minutes.
See all nutrition data of boiled banana on charts.
Boiled banana: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||22.84 g||~ 6.5 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.6 g||~ 0.7 g|
|Fat||0.33 g||< 0.1 g|
|Protein||1.09 g||~ 0.3 g|
|Water||74.91 g||~ 21.2 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 boiled bananas?
As I wrote before medium size boiled banana (118 g) have 105 calories. It is easy to count that two boiled bananas have about 210 calories and three boiled bananas have about 315 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five boiled bananas.
- Medium size boiled banana (118 g)105 kcal
- Handful of boiled bananas (40g)36 kcal
- Slice of boiled banana (15g)13 kcal
- Cup of boiled banana (150g)134 kcal
- Half cup of boiled banana (75g)67 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of boiled bananas25 kcal
- Half of medium size boiled banana52.5 kcal
- Small size boiled banana (94g)84 kcal
- Big size boiled banana (153g)136.5 kcal
- Two medium size boiled bananas210 kcal
- Three medium size boiled bananas315 kcal
- Four medium size boiled bananas420 kcal
- Five medium size boiled bananas525 kcal
Protein in boiled banana
Boiled bananas have 1.09 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size boiled banana (118 g) you can see that you will get about 1.3 g of protein.
Carbs in boiled bananas
Boiled bananas have 22.84 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size boiled banana (118 g) has about 27 g of carbs.
Fat in boiled bananas
Boiled bananas have 0.33 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size boiled banana (118 g) has about 0.4 g of fat.
medium size boiled banana (118 g) has:105kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
boiled banana - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.025 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.066 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.598 mg
- Vitaminium B60.33 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.01 mcg
- Vitaminium C6.1 mg
- Vitaminium E0.1 mg
- Vitaminium K0.001 mg
Energy content of boiled banana
- 93% CARBS
- 4% PROTEIN
- 3% FAT
boiled banana - minerals per 100g
- Potassium322 mg
- Magnessium27 mg
- Calcium5 mg
- Sodium1 mg
- Iron0.26 mg
Interesting charts - compare boiled banana with other Cooked
When you look at charts below you will see how boiled banana looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Cardamom have?
- Calories in tablespoon of palm oil
- Calories in teaspoon of palm oil
- Calories in glass of palm oil
- Calories in cup of palm oil
- Calories in shot (small glass) of palm oil
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in apple juice?
- How much fat in beer?
- How much protein in shrimp?
- What is weight of sharp cheddar cheese?
- Sesame bagel calories per ounce (oz)
- Triscuits crackers calories per serving size