Bacon: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in bacon?
Case in point, standard serving size of bacon (30 g) has about 167 calories.
It is about 7% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 167 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from bacon is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 3 apples
- 2 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1.5 slices of cheese
- 1.5 slices of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 8.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about bacon nutrition.
See all nutrition data of bacon on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size of Bacon (30 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size of bacon (30 g)|
|Carbs Total||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Fat||50 g||14.18 g||15 g|
|Protein||33.33 g||9.45 g||10 g|
bacon - vitamins per 100g
Energy content of bacon
- 0% CARBS
- 23% PROTEIN
- 77% FAT
bacon - minerals per 100g
- Sodium1833 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 bacon?
As I wrote before standard serving size of bacon (30 g) has 167 calories. It is easy to count that two bacon have about 334 calories and three bacon have about 501 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five bacon.
- Standard serving size of bacon (30 g)167 kcal
- Slice of bacon (15g)83 kcal
- Cup of bacon (80g)445 kcal
- Half cup of bacon (40g)222 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of bacon158 kcal
- Half of medium size bacon83.5 kcal
- Small size bacon (24g)133.6 kcal
- Big size bacon (39g)217.1 kcal
- Two medium size bacon334 kcal
- Three medium size bacon501 kcal
- Four medium size bacon668 kcal
- Five medium size bacon835 kcal
Protein in bacon
Bacon has 33.33 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of bacon (30 g) you can see that you will get about 10 g of protein.
Carbs in bacon
0 g of carbs - bacon has no carbohydrates.
Fat in bacon
Bacon has 50 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of bacon (30 g) has about 15 g of fat.
standard serving size of bacon (30 g) has:167kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare bacon with other meat
When you look at charts below you will see how bacon looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
- How many calories does smoked salmon have?
- Calories in a half of nachos
- Calories in whole nachos
- Calories for one, two or more nachos
- Calories in handful of nachos
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in potato bread?
- How much fat in Cardamom?
- How much protein in cottage cheese?
- What is weight of palm oil?
- Apple juice calories per ounce (oz)
- Beer calories per serving size