Bacon: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Bacon: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, slice, cup and more
How many calories in bacon?
Case in point, standard serving size of bacon (30 g) has about 167 calories.
It is about 7% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of bacon is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 3 apples
- 2 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1.5 slices of cheese
- 1.5 slices of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 8.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you have to bike at least 24 minutes, swim for about 20 minutes or run for 17 minutes.
See all nutrition data of bacon on charts.
Bacon: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Fat||50 g||~ 14.2 g|
|Protein||33.33 g||~ 9.4 g|
How many calories in standard serving size, slice, cup or half cup of bacon?
As I wrote before 100g has 556 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, slice, cup or half cup of bacon.
- Standard serving size of bacon (30 g)167 kcal
- Slice of bacon (15g)83 kcal
- Cup of bacon (80g)445 kcal
- Half cup of bacon (40g)222 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of bacon158 kcal
- 10g of bacon56 kcal
- 20g of bacon111 kcal
- 50g of bacon278 kcal
- 100g of bacon556 kcal
Protein in bacon
Bacon has 33.33 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of bacon (30 g) you can see that you will get about 10 g of protein.
Carbs in bacon
0 g of carbs - bacon has no carbohydrates.
Fat in bacon
Bacon has 50 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of bacon (30 g) has about 15 g of fat.
standard serving size of bacon (30 g) has:167kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
bacon - vitamins per 100g
Energy content of bacon
- 0% CARBS
- 23% PROTEIN
- 77% FAT
bacon - minerals per 100g
- Sodium1833 mg
Interesting charts - compare bacon with other meat
When you look at charts below you will see how bacon looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
- How many calories does smoked salmon have?
- Calories in a half of nachos
- Calories in whole nachos
- Calories for one, two or more nachos
- Calories in handful of nachos
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in potato bread?
- How much fat in Cardamom?
- How much protein in sour cream 18%?
- What is weight of turkey frankfurters?
- Lard calories per ounce (oz)
- Shark meat calories per serving size