Fried Chicken Drumstick: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Fried chicken drumstick: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one fried chicken drumstick, drumstick without the bone and more
How many calories in fried chicken drumstick?
In particular, medium size fried chicken drumstick (75 g) has about 146 calories.
It is about 6% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size fried chicken drumstick is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2.5 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 7.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 21 minutes, swim for about 17 minutes or run for 15 minutes.
See all nutrition data of fried chicken drumstick on charts.
Fried chicken drumstick: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Fat||8.08 g||~ 2.3 g|
|Protein||28.62 g||~ 8.1 g|
|Water||62.24 g||~ 17.6 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 fried chicken drumsticks?
As I wrote before medium size fried chicken drumstick (75 g) have 146 calories. It is easy to count that two fried chicken drumsticks have about 292 calories and three fried chicken drumsticks have about 438 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five fried chicken drumsticks.
- Medium size fried chicken drumstick (75 g)146 kcal
- Fried chicken drumstick drumstick without the bone (49g)96 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of fried chicken drumsticks55 kcal
- Half of medium size fried chicken drumstick73 kcal
- Small size fried chicken drumstick (60g)116.8 kcal
- Big size fried chicken drumstick (98g)189.8 kcal
- Two medium size fried chicken drumsticks292 kcal
- Three medium size fried chicken drumsticks438 kcal
- Four medium size fried chicken drumsticks584 kcal
- Five medium size fried chicken drumsticks730 kcal
Protein in fried chicken drumstick
Fried chicken drumsticks have 28.62 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size fried chicken drumstick (75 g) you can see that you will get about 21.5 g of protein.
Carbs in fried chicken drumsticks
0 g of carbs - fried chicken drumsticks have no carbohydrates.
Fat in fried chicken drumsticks
Fried chicken drumsticks have 8.08 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size fried chicken drumstick (75 g) has about 6.1 g of fat.
medium size fried chicken drumstick (75 g) has:146kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
fried chicken drumstick - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A61 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.077 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.236 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)6.146 mg
- Vitaminium B60.39 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.009 mcg
Energy content of fried chicken drumstick
- 0% CARBS
- 61% PROTEIN
- 39% FAT
fried chicken drumstick - minerals per 100g
- Potassium249 mg
- Magnessium24 mg
- Calcium12 mg
- Sodium96 mg
- Iron1.32 mg
Interesting charts - compare fried chicken drumstick with other Fried
When you look at charts below you will see how fried chicken drumstick looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do nachos have?
- Calories in a half of white cheese (lowfat)
- Calories in whole white cheese (lowfat)
- Calories for one, two or more white cheese (lowfat)
- Calories in tablespoon of white cheese (lowfat)
- Calories in teaspoon of white cheese (lowfat)
- Calories in slice of white cheese (lowfat)
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in sesam oil?
- How much fat in apple juice?
- How much protein in beer?
- What is weight of shrimp?
- Sharp cheddar cheese calories per ounce (oz)
- Sesame bagel calories per serving size