Potato Bread: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Potato bread: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one potato bread, slice and more
How many calories in potato bread?
For instance, medium size potato bread (800 g) has about 2128 calories.
It is about 89% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size potato bread is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 40.5 apples
- 27 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 21.5 slices of cheese
- 17 glasses of milk
- 112 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 303 minutes, swim for about 251 minutes or run for 214 minutes.
See all nutrition data of potato bread on charts.
Potato bread: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||47.07 g||~ 13.3 g|
|Dietary fiber||6.3 g||~ 1.8 g|
|Fat||3.13 g||~ 0.9 g|
|Protein||12.5 g||~ 3.5 g|
|Water||33.55 g||~ 9.5 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 potato bread?
As I wrote before medium size potato bread (800 g) has 2128 calories. It is easy to count that two potato bread have about 4256 calories and three potato bread have about 6384 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five potato bread.
- Medium size potato bread (800 g)2128 kcal
- Slice of potato bread (37g)98 kcal
- Potato bread medium size loaf (800g)2128 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of potato bread75 kcal
- Half of medium size potato bread1064 kcal
- Small size potato bread (640g)1702.4 kcal
- Big size potato bread (1040g)2766.4 kcal
- Two medium size potato bread4256 kcal
- Three medium size potato bread6384 kcal
- Four medium size potato bread8512 kcal
- Five medium size potato bread10640 kcal
Protein in potato bread
Potato bread has 12.5 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size potato bread (800 g) you can see that you will get about 100 g of protein.
Carbs in potato bread
Potato bread has 47.07 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size potato bread (800 g) has about 376.6 g of carbs.
Fat in potato bread
Potato bread has 3.13 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size potato bread (800 g) has about 25 g of fat.
medium size potato bread (800 g) has:2128kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
potato bread - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A89 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.188 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.106 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)1.25 mg
- Vitaminium B60.232 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.149 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.47 mg
- Vitaminium K0.007 mg
Energy content of potato bread
- 71% CARBS
- 19% PROTEIN
- 11% FAT
potato bread - minerals per 100g
- Potassium718 mg
- Magnessium28 mg
- Calcium188 mg
- Sodium375 mg
- Iron2.25 mg
Interesting charts - compare potato bread with other bread
When you look at charts below you will see how potato bread looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does sesame bagel have?
- Calories in a half of long island iced tea
- Calories in whole long island iced tea
- Calories for one, two or more long island iced tea
- Calories in glass of long island iced tea
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in soft serve ice cream?
- How much fat in McDonalds Sundae Caramel?
- How much protein in risotto?
- What is weight of peanut butter cookie?
- Salmon salad calories per ounce (oz)
- Ginger beer calories per serving size