Grape Jelly: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Grape Jelly: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, tablespoon, teaspoon and more
How many calories in grape jelly?
For instance, tablespoon of grape jelly (21 g) has about 53 calories.
It is about 2% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon grape jelly is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 apple
- 0.5 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 2.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 8 minutes, swim for about 6 minutes or run for 5 minutes.
See all nutrition data of grape jelly on charts.
Grape Jelly: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||64.29 g||~ 18.2 g|
How many calories in tablespoon, teaspoon, cup, half cup, small jar or medium jar of grape jelly?
As I wrote before 100g has 250 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. tablespoon, teaspoon, cup, half cup, small jar or medium jar of grape jelly.
- Tablespoon of grape jelly (21g)53 kcal
- Teaspoon of grape jelly (7g)18 kcal
- Cup of grape jelly (163g)408 kcal
- Half cup of grape jelly (81.5g)204 kcal
- Grape jelly small jar (280g)700 kcal
- Grape jelly medium jar (400g)1000 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of grape jelly71 kcal
- 10g of grape jelly25 kcal
- 20g of grape jelly50 kcal
- 50g of grape jelly125 kcal
- 100g of grape jelly250 kcal
Protein in grape jelly
0g of protein - grape jelly has no protein in its nutrition content.
Carbs in grape jelly
Grape jelly has 64.29 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that tablespoon of grape jelly (21 g) has about 13.5 g of carbs.
Fat in grape jelly
0 g of fat - grape jelly has no fat.
tablespoon of grape jelly (21 g) has:53kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
grape jelly - vitamins per 100g
Energy content of grape jelly
- 100% CARBS
- 0% PROTEIN
- 0% FAT
grape jelly - minerals per 100g
Interesting charts - compare grape jelly with other Other
When you look at charts below you will see how grape jelly looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does apple juice have?
- Calories in a half of shrimp
- Calories in whole shrimp
- Calories for one, two or more shrimp
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in sharp cheddar cheese?
- How much fat in sesame bagel?
- How much protein in Triscuits crackers?
- What is weight of long island iced tea?
- Soft serve ice cream calories per ounce (oz)
- McDonalds Sundae Caramel calories per serving size