Ribs vs Brisket: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
More Calories in Ribs
At first glance, you can see that in ribs is much more calories than in brisket.
Ribs has 351 kcal per 100g and brisket 157 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 124%.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in rib cames from fat and in brisket from protein.
See tables below to compare ribs with brisket in details.
Ribs And Brisket Nutrition Difference
Brisket vs Ribs: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|Fat||28.11 g||7.37 g|
|Protein||22.77 g||20.72 g|
|Water||48.12 g||70.29 g|
|Calcium||11 mg||5 mg|
|Iron||2.37 mg||1.92 mg|
|Magnessium||20 mg||23 mg|
|Potassium||305 mg||330 mg|
|Sodium||64 mg||79 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.07 mg||0.1 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.18 mg||0.17 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||3.46 mg||3.94 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.23 mg||0.42 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.007 mg||0.007 mg|
More protein in ribs
It is aslo easy to see see that in ribs is more protein than in brisket.
There is 20.72g per 100g of brisket and 22.77g per 100g of ribs so using simple math we can see that difference is about 10%.
More fat in ribs
In ribs is more fats than in brisket.
The tables above show us that there is 7.37g/100g of fats in brisket and 28.11g/100g in ribs. In this case difference is about 281%.
- Fat28.11 g
- Protein22.77 g
- Water48.12 g
100g | ounce | standard serving size | half rack | whole rack
- 0% CARBS.
- 26% PROTEIN
- 74% FAT
Vitamins: brisket vs ribs
Compares of rib
- Ribs vs Chicken
- Ribs vs Pork Neck
- Ribs vs Steak
- Ribs vs Brisket
- Ribs vs Prime Rib
- see all compares of ribs
Compares of brisket
- Calories from Ribs
- Calories of Refried beans
- Calories in McDonalds McNuggets
- Oat flour calories per 100g
- Clementine carbs per 100g
- Cooked cabbage protein per 100g
- Fried calamari fat per 100g
- How many calories does boiled corn have?
- Calories in handful of red lentils
- Calories in tablespoon of red lentils
- Calories in teaspoon of red lentils
- How much protein in baked salmon?
- Ribs vs Prime Rib nutrition
- Skinless Chicken Breast vs Boneless Skinless Chicken Thigh calories
- Sirloin Steak vs Brisket protein
- Sirloin Steak vs Flank Steak sugar
- Sirloin Steak vs T-Bone Steak vitamins
- Sirloin Steak vs Skirt Steak dietary fiber
- Sirloin Steak vs Prime Rib vitaminium C
- Sirloin Steak vs Porterhouse Steak magnessium
- Corn Beef vs Brisket potassium