Garlic Bread: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Garlic bread: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in garlic bread?
In particular, standard serving size of garlic bread (47 g) has about 164 calories.
It is about 7% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of garlic bread is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 3 apples
- 2 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1.5 slices of cheese
- 1.5 slices of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 8.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 23 minutes, swim for about 19 minutes or run for 17 minutes.
See all nutrition data of garlic bread on charts.
Garlic bread: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in standard serving size, slice or 1 piece of garlic bread?
As I wrote before 100g has 349 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, slice or 1 piece of garlic bread.
- Standard serving size of garlic bread (47 g)164 kcal
- Slice of garlic bread (23g)80 kcal
- Garlic bread 1 piece (23g)80 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of garlic bread99 kcal
- 10g of garlic bread35 kcal
- 20g of garlic bread70 kcal
- 50g of garlic bread175 kcal
- 100g of garlic bread349 kcal
Protein in garlic bread
Garlic bread has 8.34 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of garlic bread (47 g) you can see that you will get about 3.9 g of protein.
Carbs in garlic bread
Garlic bread has 41.64 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of garlic bread (47 g) has about 19.6 g of carbs.
Fat in garlic bread
Garlic bread has 16.58 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of garlic bread (47 g) has about 7.8 g of fat.
standard serving size of garlic bread (47 g) has:164kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
garlic bread - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.438 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.184 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)4.134 mg
- Vitaminium B60.083 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.199 mcg
- Vitaminium C0.2 mg
- Vitaminium E1.18 mg
- Vitaminium K0.029 mg
Energy content of garlic bread
- 48% CARBS
- 10% PROTEIN
- 43% FAT
garlic bread - minerals per 100g
- Potassium103 mg
- Magnessium23 mg
- Calcium27 mg
- Sodium620 mg
- Iron3.04 mg
Does garlic bread make you fat and how it affect your weight?
Very hight count of calories in garlic bread puts this product at the top of hight calorific bread. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific bread, garlic bread seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other bread.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If garlic bread contains nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Interesting charts - compare garlic bread with other bread
When you look at charts below you will see how garlic bread looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does cooked broccoli raab have?
- Calories in tablespoon of boiled onions
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in frozen mixed vegetables?
- How much fat in black forest ham?
- How much protein in Gingerbread cookie?
- What is weight of chicken tenders?
- Cinnamon calories per ounce (oz)
- Fish sticks calories per serving size