Garlic Bread: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in garlic bread?
In particular, standard serving size of garlic bread (47 g) has about 164 calories.
It is about 7% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 164 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from garlic bread is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 3 apples
- 2 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1.5 slices of cheese
- 1 glass of milk
- 8.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about garlic bread nutrition.
See all nutrition data of garlic bread on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size of Garlic Bread (47 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size of garlic bread (47 g)|
|Carbs Total||41.64 g||11.8 g||19.6 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.5 g||0.71 g||1.2 g|
|Fat||16.58 g||4.7 g||7.8 g|
|Protein||8.34 g||2.36 g||3.9 g|
|Water||31.72 g||8.99 g||14.9 g|
garlic bread - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.438 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.184 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)4.134 mg
- Vit B60.083 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.199 mcg
- Vit C0.2 mg
- Vit E1.18 mg
- Vit K0.029 mg
Energy content of garlic bread
- 48% CARBS
- 10% PROTEIN
- 43% FAT
garlic bread - minerals per 100g
- Potassium103 mg
- Magnessium23 mg
- Calcium27 mg
- Sodium620 mg
- Iron3.04 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 garlic bread?
As I wrote before standard serving size of garlic bread (47 g) has 164 calories. It is easy to count that two garlic bread have about 328 calories and three garlic bread have about 492 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five garlic bread.
- Standard serving size of garlic bread (47 g)164 kcal
- Slice of garlic bread (23g)80 kcal
- Garlic bread 1 piece (23g)80 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of garlic bread99 kcal
- Half of medium size garlic bread82 kcal
- Small size garlic bread (38g)131.2 kcal
- Big size garlic bread (61g)213.2 kcal
- Two medium size garlic bread328 kcal
- Three medium size garlic bread492 kcal
- Four medium size garlic bread656 kcal
- Five medium size garlic bread820 kcal
Protein in garlic bread
Garlic bread has 8.34 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of garlic bread (47 g) you can see that you will get about 3.9 g of protein.
Carbs in garlic bread
Garlic bread has 41.64 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of garlic bread (47 g) has about 19.6 g of carbs.
Fat in garlic bread
Garlic bread has 16.58 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of garlic bread (47 g) has about 7.8 g of fat.
standard serving size of garlic bread (47 g) has:164kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare garlic bread with other bread
When you look at charts below you will see how garlic bread looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does cooked broccoli raab have?
- Calories in a half of dried mulberries
- Calories in whole dried mulberries
- Calories for one, two or more dried mulberries
- Calories in handful of dried mulberries
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in frozen custard?
- How much fat in garlic powder?
- How much protein in cornbread muffin?
- What is weight of vegetable bread?
- Tartar sauce calories per ounce (oz)
- Muesli calories per serving size