Light Whipping Cream: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Light whipping cream: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, cup, half cup and more
Also known as (other names): Light whip cream
How many calories in light whipping cream?
For instance, standard serving size of light whipping cream (58 g) has about 169 calories.
It is about 7% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of light whipping cream is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 3 apples
- 2 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1.5 slices of cheese
- 1.5 slices of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 8.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you have to bike at least 24 minutes, swim for about 20 minutes or run for 17 minutes.
See all nutrition data of light whipping cream on charts.
Light whipping cream: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||2.96 g||~ 0.8 g|
|Fat||30.91 g||~ 8.8 g|
|Protein||2.17 g||~ 0.6 g|
|Water||63.5 g||~ 18 g|
How many calories in standard serving size, cup or half cup of light whipping cream?
As I wrote before 100g has 292 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, cup or half cup of light whipping cream.
- Standard serving size of light whipping cream (58 g)169 kcal
- Cup of light whipping cream (159g)464 kcal
- Half cup of light whipping cream (79.5g)232 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of light whipping cream83 kcal
- 10g of light whipping cream29 kcal
- 20g of light whipping cream58 kcal
- 50g of light whipping cream146 kcal
- 100g of light whipping cream292 kcal
Protein in light whipping cream
Light whipping cream has 2.17 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of light whipping cream (58 g) you can see that you will get about 1.3 g of protein.
Carbs in light whipping cream
Light whipping cream has 2.96 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of light whipping cream (58 g) has about 1.7 g of carbs.
Fat in light whipping cream
Light whipping cream has 30.91 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of light whipping cream (58 g) has about 17.9 g of fat.
standard serving size of light whipping cream (58 g) has:169kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
light whipping cream - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A1013 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.024 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.125 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.042 mg
- Vitaminium B60.028 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.004 mcg
- Vitaminium C0.6 mg
- Vitaminium E0.88 mg
- Vitaminium K0.003 mg
Energy content of light whipping cream
- 4% CARBS
- 3% PROTEIN
- 93% FAT
light whipping cream - minerals per 100g
- Potassium97 mg
- Magnessium7 mg
- Calcium69 mg
- Sodium34 mg
- Iron0.03 mg
Interesting charts - compare light whipping cream with other sweets
When you look at charts below you will see how light whipping cream looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do frozen chicken nuggets have?
- Calories in a half of egg noodles
- Calories in whole egg noodles
- Calories for one, two or more egg noodles
- Calories in handful of egg noodles
- Calories in tablespoon of egg noodles
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in cheese fries?
- How much fat in amaranth?
- How much protein in potato pancake?
- What is weight of fudge candy?
- Agave nectar calories per ounce (oz)
- Self rising flour calories per serving size