Ribs vs Prime Rib: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Less Calories in Ribs
At first glance, you can see that in ribs is just a little less calories than in Prime rib.
Ribs has 351 kcal per 100g and Prime rib 355 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 1%.
In rib and in Prime rib most calories came from fat.
See tables below to compare ribs with Prime rib in details.
Ribs And Prime rib Nutrition Difference
Prime rib vs Ribs: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Ribs||Prime rib|
|Fat||28.11 g||31.66 g|
|Protein||22.77 g||16.15 g|
|Water||48.12 g||51.51 g|
|Calcium||11 mg||9 mg|
|Iron||2.37 mg||1.7 mg|
|Magnessium||20 mg||16 mg|
|Potassium||305 mg||263 mg|
|Sodium||64 mg||53 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.07 mg||0.08 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.18 mg||0.13 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||3.46 mg||2.75 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.23 mg||0.31 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.007 mg||0.005 mg|
More protein in ribs
It is aslo easy to see see that in ribs is more protein than in Prime rib.
There is 16.15g per 100g of Prime rib and 22.77g per 100g of ribs so using simple math we can see that difference is about 41%.
Less fat in ribs
In ribs is less fats than in Prime rib.
The tables above show us that there is 31.66g/100g of fats in Prime rib and 28.11g/100g in ribs. In this case difference is about 13%.
- Fat28.11 g
- Protein22.77 g
- Water48.12 g
100g | ounce | standard serving size | half rack | whole rack
- 0% CARBS.
- 26% PROTEIN
- 74% FAT
Vitamins: Prime rib vs ribs
Compares of rib
- Ribs vs Chicken
- Ribs vs Pork Neck
- Ribs vs Steak
- Ribs vs Brisket
- Ribs vs Prime Rib
- see all compares of ribs
Compares of Prime rib
- Calories from Ribs
- Calories of Refried beans
- Calories in McDonalds McNuggets
- Oat flour calories per 100g
- Clementine carbs per 100g
- Cooked cabbage protein per 100g
- Fried calamari fat per 100g
- How many calories does boiled corn have?
- Calories in handful of red lentils
- Calories in tablespoon of red lentils
- Calories in teaspoon of red lentils
- How much protein in baked salmon?
- Skinless Chicken Breast vs Boneless Skinless Chicken Thigh nutrition
- Sirloin Steak vs Brisket calories
- Sirloin Steak vs Flank Steak protein
- Sirloin Steak vs T-Bone Steak sugar
- Sirloin Steak vs Skirt Steak vitamins
- Sirloin Steak vs Prime Rib dietary fiber
- Sirloin Steak vs Porterhouse Steak vitaminium C
- Corn Beef vs Brisket magnessium
- Brisket vs Flank Steak potassium