Potato Flour: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Potato flour: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, tablespoon, cup and more
How many calories in potato flour?
In particular, tablespoon of potato flour (7 g) has about 25 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon potato flour is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 cube of sugar
To burn this calories you have to bike at least 4 minutes, swim for about 3 minutes or run for 3 minutes.
See all nutrition data of potato flour on charts.
Potato flour: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||83.1 g||~ 23.6 g|
|Dietary fiber||5.9 g||~ 1.7 g|
|Fat||0.34 g||< 0.1 g|
|Protein||6.9 g||~ 2 g|
|Water||6.52 g||~ 1.8 g|
How many calories in tablespoon, cup or half cup of potato flour?
As I wrote before 100g has 357 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. tablespoon, cup or half cup of potato flour.
- Tablespoon of potato flour (7g)25 kcal
- Cup of potato flour (119g)425 kcal
- Half cup of potato flour (59.5g)212 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of potato flour101 kcal
- 10g of potato flour36 kcal
- 20g of potato flour71 kcal
- 50g of potato flour179 kcal
- 100g of potato flour357 kcal
Protein in potato flour
Potato flour has 6.9 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of tablespoon of potato flour (7 g) you can see that you will get about 0.5 g of protein.
Carbs in potato flour
Potato flour has 83.1 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that tablespoon of potato flour (7 g) has about 5.8 g of carbs.
Fat in potato flour
Potato flour has 0.34 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that tablespoon of potato flour (7 g) has about 0 g of fat.
tablespoon of potato flour (7 g) has:25kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
potato flour - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.228 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.051 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)3.507 mg
- Vitaminium B60.769 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.025 mcg
- Vitaminium C3.8 mg
- Vitaminium E0.25 mg
Energy content of potato flour
- 92% CARBS
- 8% PROTEIN
- 1% FAT
potato flour - minerals per 100g
- Potassium1001 mg
- Magnessium65 mg
- Calcium65 mg
- Sodium55 mg
- Iron1.38 mg
Interesting charts - compare potato flour with other grain products
When you look at charts below you will see how potato flour looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does chocolate chip muffin have?
- Calories in tablespoon of salt
- Calories in teaspoon of salt
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in cooked oatmeal?
- How much fat in vanilla flavor?
- How much protein in gouda cheese?
- What is weight of avocado oil?
- Dried cherries calories per ounce (oz)
- Vodka calories per serving size