Potato Flour: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in potato flour?
In particular, tablespoon of potato flour (7 g) has about 25 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 25 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon of potato flour is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 cube of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about potato flour nutrition.
See all nutrition data of potato flour on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Tablespoon of Potato Flour (7 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||tablespoon of potato flour (7 g)|
|Carbs Total||83.1 g||23.56 g||5.8 g|
|Dietary fiber||5.9 g||1.67 g||0.4 g|
|Fat||0.34 g||< 0.1 g||< 0.1 g|
|Protein||6.9 g||1.96 g||0.5 g|
|Water||6.52 g||1.85 g||0.5 g|
potato flour - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.228 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.051 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)3.507 mg
- Vit B60.769 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.025 mcg
- Vit C3.8 mg
- Vit E0.25 mg
Energy content of potato flour
- 92% CARBS
- 8% PROTEIN
- 1% FAT
potato flour - minerals per 100g
- Potassium1001 mg
- Magnessium65 mg
- Calcium65 mg
- Sodium55 mg
- Iron1.38 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 potato flour?
As I wrote before tablespoon of potato flour (7 g) has 25 calories. It is easy to count that two potato flour have about 50 calories and three potato flour have about 75 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five potato flour.
- Tablespoon of potato flour (7g)25 kcal
- Cup of potato flour (119g)425 kcal
- Half cup of potato flour (59.5g)212 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of potato flour101 kcal
- Half of medium size potato flour12.5 kcal
- Small size potato flour (6g)20 kcal
- Big size potato flour (9g)32.5 kcal
- Two medium size potato flour50 kcal
- Three medium size potato flour75 kcal
- Four medium size potato flour100 kcal
- Five medium size potato flour125 kcal
Protein in potato flour
Potato flour has 6.9 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of tablespoon of potato flour (7 g) you can see that you will get about 0.5 g of protein.
Carbs in potato flour
Potato flour has 83.1 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that tablespoon of potato flour (7 g) has about 5.8 g of carbs.
Fat in potato flour
Potato flour has 0.34 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that tablespoon of potato flour (7 g) has about 0 g of fat.
tablespoon of potato flour (7 g) has:25kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare potato flour with other grain products
When you look at charts below you will see how potato flour looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does chocolate chip muffin have?
- Calories in tablespoon of salt
- Calories in teaspoon of salt
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in cooked oatmeal?
- How much fat in vanilla flavor?
- How much protein in Chili powder?
- What is weight of feta cheese?
- Oil (sunflower) calories per ounce (oz)
- Dried cherries calories per serving size