Cardamom: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Cardamom: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, tablespoon, teaspoon and more
How many calories in Cardamom?
Case in point, tablespoon of Cardamom (8 g) has about 25 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon Cardamom is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 cube of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you have to bike at least 4 minutes, swim for about 3 minutes or run for 3 minutes.
See all nutrition data of Cardamom on charts.
Cardamom: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||68.47 g||~ 19.4 g|
|Dietary fiber||28 g||~ 7.9 g|
|Fat||6.7 g||~ 1.9 g|
|Protein||10.76 g||~ 3.1 g|
|Water||8.28 g||~ 2.3 g|
How many calories in tablespoon or teaspoon of Cardamom?
As I wrote before 100g has 311 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. tablespoon or teaspoon of Cardamom.
- Tablespoon of Cardamom (8g)25 kcal
- Teaspoon of Cardamom (3g)9 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of Cardamom88 kcal
- 10g of Cardamom31 kcal
- 20g of Cardamom62 kcal
- 50g of Cardamom156 kcal
- 100g of Cardamom311 kcal
Protein in Cardamom
Cardamom has 10.76 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of tablespoon of Cardamom (8 g) you can see that you will get about 0.9 g of protein.
Carbs in Cardamom
Cardamom has 68.47 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that tablespoon of Cardamom (8 g) has about 5.5 g of carbs.
Fat in Cardamom
Cardamom has 6.7 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that tablespoon of Cardamom (8 g) has about 0.5 g of fat.
tablespoon of Cardamom (8 g) has:25kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Cardamom - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.198 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.182 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)1.102 mg
- Vitaminium B60.23 mg
- Vitaminium C21 mg
Energy content of Cardamom
- 73% CARBS
- 11% PROTEIN
- 16% FAT
Cardamom - minerals per 100g
- Potassium1119 mg
- Magnessium229 mg
- Calcium383 mg
- Sodium18 mg
- Iron13.97 mg
Interesting charts - compare Cardamom with other spices
When you look at charts below you will see how Cardamom looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does long island iced tea have?
- Calories in a half of McDonalds Sundae Caramel
- Calories in whole McDonalds Sundae Caramel
- Calories for one, two or more McDonalds Sundae Caramel
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in risotto?
- How much fat in peanut butter cookie?
- How much protein in salmon salad?
- What is weight of ginger beer?
- Pinot Blanc calories per ounce (oz)
- Beef pot pie calories per serving size