Ribs: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Ribs: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, half rack and more
How many calories in ribs?
For example, standard serving size of ribs (142 g) has about 498 calories.
It is about 21% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of ribs is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 9.5 apples
- 6 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 5 slices of cheese
- 4.5 slices of bread
- 4 glasses of milk
- 26 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 71 minutes, swim for about 59 minutes or run for 50 minutes.
See all nutrition data of rib on charts.
Ribs: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in standard serving size, half rack or whole rack of ribs?
As I wrote before 100g have 351 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, half rack or whole rack of ribs.
- Standard serving size of ribs (142 g)498 kcal
- Ribs half rack (240g)842 kcal
- Ribs whole rack (480g)1685 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of ribs100 kcal
- 10g of ribs35 kcal
- 20g of ribs70 kcal
- 50g of ribs176 kcal
- 100g of ribs351 kcal
Protein in ribs
Ribs have 22.77 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of ribs (142 g) you can see that you will get about 32.3 g of protein.
Carbs in ribs
0 g of carbs - ribs have no carbohydrates.
Fat in ribs
Ribs have 28.11 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of ribs (142 g) has about 39.9 g of fat.
standard serving size of ribs (142 g) has:498kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
ribs - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.07 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.18 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)3.46 mg
- Vitaminium B60.23 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.007 mcg
Energy content of ribs
- 0% CARBS
- 26% PROTEIN
- 74% FAT
ribs - minerals per 100g
- Potassium305 mg
- Magnessium20 mg
- Calcium11 mg
- Sodium64 mg
- Iron2.37 mg
Interesting charts - compare ribs with other meat
When you look at charts below you will see how ribs look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does boiled banana have?
- Calories in tablespoon of grape jelly
- Calories in teaspoon of grape jelly
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in cosmic brownie?
- How much fat in smoked salmon?
- How much protein in sprite?
- What is weight of nachos?
- Potato bread calories per ounce (oz)
- White cheese (lowfat) calories per serving size