Provolone Cheese: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Provolone cheese: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in provolone cheese?
For instance, standard serving size of provolone cheese (1 oz) has about 98 calories.
It is about 4% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of provolone cheese is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1.5 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 14 minutes, swim for about 12 minutes or run for 10 minutes.
See all nutrition data of provolone cheese on charts.
Provolone cheese: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in standard serving size, slice, 1 package , cup or half cup of provolone cheese?
As I wrote before 100g has 351 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, slice, 1 package , cup or half cup of provolone cheese.
- Standard serving size of provolone cheese (1 oz)98 kcal
- Slice of provolone cheese (28g)98 kcal
- Provolone cheese 1 package (170g)597 kcal
- Cup of provolone cheese (132g)463 kcal
- Half cup of provolone cheese (66g)232 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of provolone cheese100 kcal
- 10g of provolone cheese35 kcal
- 20g of provolone cheese70 kcal
- 50g of provolone cheese176 kcal
- 100g of provolone cheese351 kcal
Protein in provolone cheese
Provolone cheese has 25.58 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of provolone cheese (1 oz) you can see that you will get about 7.2 g of protein.
Carbs in provolone cheese
Provolone cheese has 2.14 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of provolone cheese (1 oz) has about 0.6 g of carbs.
Fat in provolone cheese
Provolone cheese has 26.62 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of provolone cheese (1 oz) has about 7.5 g of fat.
standard serving size of provolone cheese (1 oz) has:98kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
provolone cheese - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A880 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.019 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.321 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.156 mg
- Vitaminium B60.073 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.01 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.23 mg
- Vitaminium K0.002 mg
Energy content of provolone cheese
- 2% CARBS
- 29% PROTEIN
- 68% FAT
provolone cheese - minerals per 100g
- Potassium138 mg
- Magnessium28 mg
- Calcium756 mg
- Sodium727 mg
- Iron0.52 mg
Does provolone cheese make you fat and how it affect your weight?
Count of calories in provolone cheese is in the middle point in comparsion to other products from dairy category. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific dairy, provolone cheese seems to be a 'not bad' choice but you can find something better.
Interesting charts - compare provolone cheese with other dairy
When you look at charts below you will see how provolone cheese looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does roast beef have?
- Calories in a half of Hershey
- Calories in whole Hershey
- Calories for one, two or more Hershey
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Budweiser?
- How much fat in chicken thigh?
- How much protein in cooked broccoli raab?
- What is weight of fried dumpling (vada)?
- Boiled onions calories per ounce (oz)
- Frozen mixed vegetables calories per serving size