Nachos: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Nachos: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in nachos?
Case in point, medium size nachos (16 g) has about 55 calories.
It is about 2% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size nachos is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 apple
- 0.5 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 2.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you have to bike at least 8 minutes, swim for about 6 minutes or run for 6 minutes.
See all nutrition data of nachos on charts.
Nachos: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 nachos?
As I wrote before medium size nachos (16 g) have 55 calories. It is easy to count that two nachos have about 110 calories and three nachos have about 165 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five nachos.
- Medium size nachos (16 g)55 kcal
- Handful of nachos (28g)96 kcal
- Cup of nachos (129g)442 kcal
- Half cup of nachos (64.5g)221 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of nachos97 kcal
- Half of medium size nachos27.5 kcal
- Small size nachos (13g)44 kcal
- Big size nachos (21g)71.5 kcal
- Two medium size nachos110 kcal
- Three medium size nachos165 kcal
- Four medium size nachos220 kcal
- Five medium size nachos275 kcal
Protein in nachos
Nachos have 4.32 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size nachos (16 g) you can see that you will get about 0.7 g of protein.
Carbs in nachos
Nachos have 34.91 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size nachos (16 g) has about 5.6 g of carbs.
Fat in nachos
Nachos have 21.5 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size nachos (16 g) has about 3.4 g of fat.
medium size nachos (16 g) has:55kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
nachos - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A21 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.123 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.133 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.63 mg
- Vitaminium B60.215 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.01 mcg
- Vitaminium C1.1 mg
- Vitaminium E4.08 mg
- Vitaminium K0.019 mg
Energy content of nachos
- 40% CARBS
- 5% PROTEIN
- 55% FAT
nachos - minerals per 100g
- Potassium362 mg
- Phosphorus19.3 mg
- Magnessium42 mg
- Calcium63 mg
- Sodium313 mg
- Iron0.75 mg
- Zink19.3 mg
Do nachos make you fat? Whether it is good to eat nachos on diet?
Count of calories in nachos is one of the highest from all products in snacks category. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific snacks, nachos seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other snacks.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If nachos contain nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Interesting charts - compare nachos with other snacks
When you look at charts below you will see how nachos look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does sesame bagel have?
- Calories in a half of long island iced tea
- Calories in whole long island iced tea
- Calories for one, two or more long island iced tea
- Calories in glass of long island iced tea
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in soft serve ice cream?
- How much fat in McDonalds Sundae Caramel?
- How much protein in risotto?
- What is weight of peanut butter cookie?
- Salmon salad calories per ounce (oz)
- Ginger beer calories per serving size