Cream Cheese: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Cream cheese: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, tablespoon, teaspoon and more
How many calories in cream cheese?
To give you an idea, standard serving size of cream cheese (102 g) has about 357 calories.
It is about 15% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of cream cheese is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 6.5 apples
- 4.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 3.5 slices of cheese
- 3 slices of bread
- 2.5 glasses of milk
- 18.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you have to bike at least 51 minutes, swim for about 42 minutes or run for 36 minutes.
See all nutrition data of cream cheese on charts.
Cream cheese: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||5.52 g||~ 1.6 g|
|Fat||34.44 g||~ 9.8 g|
|Protein||6.15 g||~ 1.7 g|
|Water||52.62 g||~ 14.9 g|
Compare cream cheese:
- cream cheese vs ricotta cheese
- cream cheese vs Neufchatel
- cream cheese vs mascarpone
- cream cheese vs butter
- cream cheese vs cheddar
- cream cheese vs peanut butter
- cream cheese vs Greek yoghurt
- cream cheese vs mayonnaise
- cream cheese vs sour cream
- cream cheese vs goat cheese
- cream cheese vs goat cheese
- cream cheese vs feta cheese
- see all compares of cream cheese
How many calories in standard serving size, tablespoon, teaspoon, cup or half cup of cream cheese?
As I wrote before 100g has 350 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, tablespoon, teaspoon, cup or half cup of cream cheese.
- Standard serving size of cream cheese (102 g)357 kcal
- Tablespoon of cream cheese (30g)105 kcal
- Teaspoon of cream cheese (10g)35 kcal
- Cup of cream cheese (270g)945 kcal
- Half cup of cream cheese (135g)473 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of cream cheese99 kcal
- 10g of cream cheese35 kcal
- 20g of cream cheese70 kcal
- 50g of cream cheese175 kcal
- 100g of cream cheese350 kcal
Protein in cream cheese
Cream cheese has 6.15 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of cream cheese (102 g) you can see that you will get about 6.3 g of protein.
Carbs in cream cheese
Cream cheese has 5.52 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of cream cheese (102 g) has about 5.6 g of carbs.
Fat in cream cheese
Cream cheese has 34.44 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of cream cheese (102 g) has about 35.1 g of fat.
standard serving size of cream cheese (102 g) has:357kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
cream cheese - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.023 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.23 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.091 mg
- Vitaminium B60.056 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.009 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.86 mg
- Vitaminium K0.002 mg
Energy content of cream cheese
- 6% CARBS
- 7% PROTEIN
- 87% FAT
cream cheese - minerals per 100g
- Potassium132 mg
- Magnessium9 mg
- Calcium97 mg
- Sodium314 mg
- Iron0.11 mg
Interesting charts - compare cream cheese with other dairy
When you look at charts below you will see how cream cheese looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does taco with meat have?
- Calories in a half of hotdog bun
- Calories in whole hotdog bun
- Calories for one, two or more hotdog buns
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in edamame?
- How much fat in peanut flour?
- How much protein in gin and tonic?
- What is weight of honey mustard?
- Fried potato calories per ounce (oz)
- Grilled chicken thigh calories per serving size