Cream Cheese: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in cream cheese?
To give you an idea, standard serving size of cream cheese (102 g) has about 357 calories.
It is about 15% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 357 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from cream cheese is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 6.5 apples
- 4.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 3 slices of bread
- 2.5 glasses of milk
- 18.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about cream cheese nutrition.
See all nutrition data of cream cheese on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size of Cream Cheese (102 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size of cream cheese (102 g)|
|Carbs Total||5.52 g||1.56 g||5.6 g|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Fat||34.44 g||9.76 g||35.1 g|
|Protein||6.15 g||1.74 g||6.3 g|
|Water||52.62 g||14.92 g||53.7 g|
cream cheese - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.023 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.23 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)0.091 mg
- Vit B60.056 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.009 mcg
- Vit E0.86 mg
- Vit K0.002 mg
Energy content of cream cheese
- 6% CARBS
- 7% PROTEIN
- 87% FAT
cream cheese - minerals per 100g
- Potassium132 mg
- Magnessium9 mg
- Calcium97 mg
- Sodium314 mg
- Iron0.11 mg
Compare cream cheese:
- cream cheese vs ricotta cheese
- cream cheese vs sour cream
- cream cheese vs goat cheese
- cream cheese vs goat cheese
- cream cheese vs feta cheese
- cream cheese vs cottage cheese
- cream cheese vs camembert
- cream cheese vs Brie
- cream cheese vs Neufchatel
- cream cheese vs mascarpone
- cream cheese vs butter
- cream cheese vs cheddar
- see all compares of cream cheese
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 cream cheese?
As I wrote before standard serving size of cream cheese (102 g) has 357 calories. It is easy to count that two cream cheese have about 714 calories and three cream cheese have about 1071 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five cream cheese.
- Standard serving size of cream cheese (102 g)357 kcal
- Tablespoon of cream cheese (30g)105 kcal
- Teaspoon of cream cheese (10g)35 kcal
- Cup of cream cheese (270g)945 kcal
- Half cup of cream cheese (135g)473 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of cream cheese99 kcal
- Half of medium size cream cheese178.5 kcal
- Small size cream cheese (82g)285.6 kcal
- Big size cream cheese (133g)464.1 kcal
- Two medium size cream cheese714 kcal
- Three medium size cream cheese1071 kcal
- Four medium size cream cheese1428 kcal
- Five medium size cream cheese1785 kcal
Protein in cream cheese
Cream cheese has 6.15 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of cream cheese (102 g) you can see that you will get about 6.3 g of protein.
Carbs in cream cheese
Cream cheese has 5.52 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of cream cheese (102 g) has about 5.6 g of carbs.
Fat in cream cheese
Cream cheese has 34.44 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of cream cheese (102 g) has about 35.1 g of fat.
standard serving size of cream cheese (102 g) has:357kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare cream cheese with other dairy
When you look at charts below you will see how cream cheese looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does taco with meat have?
- Calories in a half of hotdog bun
- Calories in whole hotdog bun
- Calories for one, two or more hotdog buns
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in edamame?
- How much fat in peanut flour?
- How much protein in gin and tonic?
- What is weight of honey mustard?
- Fried potato calories per ounce (oz)
- Grilled chicken thigh calories per serving size