McDonalds McNuggets: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
McDonalds McNuggets: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
Also known as (other names): Chicken Nuggets
How many calories in Chicken McNuggets?
For example, standard serving size of Chicken McNuggets (65 g) has about 196 calories.
It is about 8% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of Chicken McNuggets is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 3.5 apples
- 2.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2 slices of cheese
- 1.5 slices of bread
- 1.5 glasses of milk
- 10 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you would have to bike at least 28 minutes, swim for about 23 minutes or run for 20 minutes.
See all nutrition data of Chicken McNuggets on charts.
McDonalds McNuggets: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in standard serving size or 1 nugget of Chicken McNuggets?
As I wrote before 100g have 302 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size or 1 nugget of Chicken McNuggets.
- Standard serving size of Chicken McNuggets (65 g)196 kcal
- Chicken McNuggets 1 nugget (16g)48 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of Chicken McNuggets86 kcal
- 10g of Chicken McNuggets30 kcal
- 20g of Chicken McNuggets60 kcal
- 50g of Chicken McNuggets151 kcal
- 100g of Chicken McNuggets302 kcal
Protein in Chicken McNuggets
Chicken McNuggets have 15.79 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of Chicken McNuggets (65 g) you can see that you will get about 10.3 g of protein.
Carbs in Chicken McNuggets
Chicken McNuggets have 15.09 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of Chicken McNuggets (65 g) has about 9.8 g of carbs.
Fat in Chicken McNuggets
Chicken McNuggets have 19.81 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of Chicken McNuggets (65 g) has about 12.9 g of fat.
standard serving size of Chicken McNuggets (65 g) has:196kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Chicken McNuggets - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.16 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.11 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)7.4 mg
- Vitaminium B60.398 mg
- Vitaminium C1.2 mg
Energy content of Chicken McNuggets
- 20% CARBS
- 21% PROTEIN
- 59% FAT
Chicken McNuggets - minerals per 100g
- Potassium252 mg
- Magnessium24 mg
- Calcium11 mg
- Sodium566 mg
- Iron0.89 mg
Do Chicken McNuggets cause weight gain? Whether it is good to eat Chicken McNuggets on diet?
Chicken McNuggets have one of the hight count of calories within Fast Food. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific Fast Food, Chicken McNuggets seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other Fast Food.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If Chicken McNuggets contain nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Interesting charts - compare Chicken McNuggets with other Fast Food
When you look at charts below you will see how Chicken McNuggets look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does grape jelly have?
- Calories in a half of smoked salmon
- Calories in whole smoked salmon
- Calories for one, two or more smoked salmon
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in sprite?
- How much fat in nachos?
- How much protein in potato bread?
- What is weight of white cheese (lowfat)?
- Sesam oil calories per ounce (oz)
- Apple juice calories per serving size