Pinto Beans: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in pinto beans?
To illustrate, standard serving size of pinto beans (86 g) have about 298 calories.
It is about 12% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 298 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from pinto beans is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 5.5 apples
- 3.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 3 slices of cheese
- 2.5 slices of bread
- 2 glasses of milk
- 15.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about pinto beans nutrition.
See all nutrition data of pinto beans on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size of Pinto Beans (86 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size of pinto beans (86 g)|
|Carbs Total||62.55 g||17.73 g||53.8 g|
|Dietary fiber||15.5 g||4.39 g||13.3 g|
|Fat||1.23 g||0.35 g||1.1 g|
|Protein||21.42 g||6.07 g||18.4 g|
|Water||11.33 g||3.21 g||9.7 g|
pinto beans - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.713 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.212 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)1.174 mg
- Vit B60.474 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.525 mcg
- Vit C6.3 mg
- Vit E0.21 mg
- Vit K0.006 mg
Energy content of pinto beans
- 72% CARBS
- 25% PROTEIN
- 3% FAT
pinto beans - minerals per 100g
- Potassium1393 mg
- Magnessium176 mg
- Calcium113 mg
- Sodium12 mg
- Iron5.07 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 pinto beans?
As I wrote before standard serving size of pinto beans (86 g) have 298 calories. It is easy to count that two pinto beans have about 596 calories and three pinto beans have about 894 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five pinto beans.
- Standard serving size of pinto beans (86 g)298 kcal
- Tablespoon of pinto beans (12g)42 kcal
- Teaspoon of pinto beans (4g)14 kcal
- Cup of pinto beans (171g)593 kcal
- Half cup of pinto beans (85.5g)297 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of pinto beans98 kcal
- Half of medium size pinto beans149 kcal
- Small size pinto beans (69g)238.4 kcal
- Big size pinto beans (112g)387.4 kcal
- Two medium size pinto beans596 kcal
- Three medium size pinto beans894 kcal
- Four medium size pinto beans1192 kcal
- Five medium size pinto beans1490 kcal
Protein in pinto beans
Pinto beans have 21.42 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of pinto beans (86 g) you can see that you will get about 18.4 g of protein.
Carbs in pinto beans
Pinto beans have 62.55 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of pinto beans (86 g) has about 53.8 g of carbs.
Fat in pinto beans
Pinto beans have 1.23 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of pinto beans (86 g) has about 1.1 g of fat.
standard serving size of pinto beans (86 g) has:298kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare pinto beans with other vegetables
When you look at charts below you will see how pinto beans look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does sweet potato mash have?
- Calories in a half of brown bread
- Calories in whole brown bread
- Calories for one, two or more brown bread
- Calories in slice of brown bread
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in chocolate ice cream?
- How much fat in tortilla?
- How much protein in McRoyal?
- What is weight of alcohol?
- Velveeta calories per ounce (oz)
- Whole milk calories per serving size