Pinto Beans: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Pinto beans: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, tablespoon, teaspoon and more
How many calories in pinto beans?
To illustrate, standard serving size of pinto beans (86 g) have about 298 calories.
It is about 12% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of pinto beans is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 5.5 apples
- 3.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 3 slices of cheese
- 2.5 slices of bread
- 2 glasses of milk
- 15.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you have to bike at least 42 minutes, swim for about 35 minutes or run for 30 minutes.
See all nutrition data of pinto beans on charts.
Pinto beans: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||62.55 g||~ 17.7 g|
|Dietary fiber||15.5 g||~ 4.4 g|
|Fat||1.23 g||~ 0.3 g|
|Protein||21.42 g||~ 6.1 g|
|Water||11.33 g||~ 3.2 g|
How many calories in standard serving size, tablespoon, teaspoon, cup or half cup of pinto beans?
As I wrote before 100g have 347 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, tablespoon, teaspoon, cup or half cup of pinto beans.
- Standard serving size of pinto beans (86 g)298 kcal
- Tablespoon of pinto beans (12g)42 kcal
- Teaspoon of pinto beans (4g)14 kcal
- Cup of pinto beans (171g)593 kcal
- Half cup of pinto beans (85.5g)297 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of pinto beans98 kcal
- 10g of pinto beans35 kcal
- 20g of pinto beans69 kcal
- 50g of pinto beans174 kcal
- 100g of pinto beans347 kcal
Protein in pinto beans
Pinto beans have 21.42 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of pinto beans (86 g) you can see that you will get about 18.4 g of protein.
Carbs in pinto beans
Pinto beans have 62.55 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of pinto beans (86 g) has about 53.8 g of carbs.
Fat in pinto beans
Pinto beans have 1.23 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of pinto beans (86 g) has about 1.1 g of fat.
standard serving size of pinto beans (86 g) has:298kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
pinto beans - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.713 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.212 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)1.174 mg
- Vitaminium B60.474 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.525 mcg
- Vitaminium C6.3 mg
- Vitaminium E0.21 mg
- Vitaminium K0.006 mg
Energy content of pinto beans
- 72% CARBS
- 25% PROTEIN
- 3% FAT
pinto beans - minerals per 100g
- Potassium1393 mg
- Magnessium176 mg
- Calcium113 mg
- Sodium12 mg
- Iron5.07 mg
Interesting charts - compare pinto beans with other vegetables
When you look at charts below you will see how pinto beans look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does sweet potato mash have?
- Calories in a half of brown bread
- Calories in whole brown bread
- Calories for one, two or more brown bread
- Calories in slice of brown bread
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in chocolate ice cream?
- How much fat in tortilla?
- How much protein in slice of bread?
- What is weight of McDonalds cheeseburger?
- Rice flour calories per ounce (oz)
- Whole milk calories per serving size