Frozen Corn: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Frozen corn: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one frozen corn, handful and more
How many calories in frozen corn?
To show you what does it mean, medium size frozen corn (195 g) has about 191 calories.
It is about 8% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size frozen corn is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 3.5 apples
- 2 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1.5 slices of cheese
- 1.5 slices of bread
- 1.5 glasses of milk
- 10 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 27 minutes, swim for about 23 minutes or run for 19 minutes.
See all nutrition data of frozen corn on charts.
Frozen corn: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||23.5 g||~ 6.7 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.8 g||~ 0.8 g|
|Fat||0.78 g||~ 0.2 g|
|Protein||3.28 g||~ 0.9 g|
|Water||71.79 g||~ 20.4 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 frozen corn?
As I wrote before medium size frozen corn (195 g) has 191 calories. It is easy to count that two frozen corn have about 382 calories and three frozen corn have about 573 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five frozen corn.
- Medium size frozen corn (195 g)191 kcal
- Handful of frozen corn (55g)54 kcal
- Tablespoon of frozen corn (15g)15 kcal
- Teaspoon of frozen corn (5g)5 kcal
- Cup of frozen corn (120g)118 kcal
- Half cup of frozen corn (60g)59 kcal
- Frozen corn cup, kernels (162g)159 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of frozen corn28 kcal
- Half of medium size frozen corn95.5 kcal
- Small size frozen corn (156g)152.8 kcal
- Big size frozen corn (254g)248.3 kcal
- Two medium size frozen corn382 kcal
- Three medium size frozen corn573 kcal
- Four medium size frozen corn764 kcal
- Five medium size frozen corn955 kcal
Protein in frozen corn
Frozen corn has 3.28 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size frozen corn (195 g) you can see that you will get about 6.4 g of protein.
Carbs in frozen corn
Frozen corn has 23.5 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size frozen corn (195 g) has about 45.8 g of carbs.
Fat in frozen corn
Frozen corn has 0.78 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size frozen corn (195 g) has about 1.5 g of fat.
medium size frozen corn (195 g) has:191kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
frozen corn - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A4 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.103 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.088 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)1.681 mg
- Vitaminium B60.179 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.04 mcg
- Vitaminium C7.2 mg
Energy content of frozen corn
- 82% CARBS
- 11% PROTEIN
- 6% FAT
frozen corn - minerals per 100g
- Potassium294 mg
- Magnessium32 mg
- Calcium4 mg
- Sodium5 mg
- Iron0.68 mg
Interesting charts - compare frozen corn with other Frozen
When you look at charts below you will see how frozen corn looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does sour cream 18% have?
- Calories in tablespoon of lard
- Calories in teaspoon of lard
- Calories in slice of lard
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in shark meat?
- How much fat in peanut milk?
- How much protein in Fritos?
- What is weight of no bake cookie?
- Corned beef hash calories per ounce (oz)
- Freeze pop calories per serving size