Baked Sweet Potato: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Baked sweet potato: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one baked sweet potato, cup and more
How many calories in baked sweet potato?
To show you what does it mean, medium size baked sweet potato (173 g) has about 213 calories.
It is about 9% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size baked sweet potato is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 4 apples
- 2.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2 slices of cheese
- 2 slices of bread
- 1.5 glasses of milk
- 11 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 30 minutes, swim for about 25 minutes or run for 21 minutes.
See all nutrition data of baked sweet potato on charts.
Baked sweet potato: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||20.85 g||~ 5.9 g|
|Dietary fiber||3.3 g||~ 0.9 g|
|Fat||3.81 g||~ 1.1 g|
|Protein||2.05 g||~ 0.6 g|
|Water||71.5 g||~ 20.3 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 baked sweet potatoes?
As I wrote before medium size baked sweet potato (173 g) have 213 calories. It is easy to count that two baked sweet potatoes have about 426 calories and three baked sweet potatoes have about 639 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five baked sweet potatoes.
- Medium size baked sweet potato (173 g)213 kcal
- Cup of baked sweet potato (166g)204 kcal
- Half cup of baked sweet potato (83g)102 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of baked sweet potatoes35 kcal
- Half of medium size baked sweet potato106.5 kcal
- Small size baked sweet potato (138g)170.4 kcal
- Big size baked sweet potato (225g)276.9 kcal
- Two medium size baked sweet potatoes426 kcal
- Three medium size baked sweet potatoes639 kcal
- Four medium size baked sweet potatoes852 kcal
- Five medium size baked sweet potatoes1065 kcal
Protein in baked sweet potato
Baked sweet potatoes have 2.05 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size baked sweet potato (173 g) you can see that you will get about 3.5 g of protein.
Carbs in baked sweet potatoes
Baked sweet potatoes have 20.85 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size baked sweet potato (173 g) has about 36.1 g of carbs.
Fat in baked sweet potatoes
Baked sweet potatoes have 3.81 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size baked sweet potato (173 g) has about 6.6 g of fat.
medium size baked sweet potato (173 g) has:213kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
baked sweet potato - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.103 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.102 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)1.488 mg
- Vitaminium B60.287 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.007 mcg
- Vitaminium C18.4 mg
- Vitaminium E0.75 mg
- Vitaminium K0.003 mg
Energy content of baked sweet potato
- 66% CARBS
- 7% PROTEIN
- 27% FAT
baked sweet potato - minerals per 100g
- Potassium457 mg
- Magnessium26 mg
- Calcium37 mg
- Sodium203 mg
- Iron0.95 mg
Interesting charts - compare baked sweet potato with other Baked
When you look at charts below you will see how baked sweet potato looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does frozen spinach have?
- Calories in tablespoon of potato puddings
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in chinese pancake?
- How much fat in tiramisu?
- How much protein in omelette?
- What is weight of Bake Rolls?
- Catfish calories per ounce (oz)
- Boiled egg (hard or soft) calories per serving size