Dried Apricots: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in dried apricots?
100g of dried apricots has about 241 calories (kcal).
Calories per: ounce | one dried apricots | handful | cup | half cup
Case in point, medium size dried apricots (10 g) has about 24 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 24 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from dried apricots is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 cube of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about dried apricots nutrition.
See all nutrition data of dried apricots on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Medium Size Dried Apricots (10 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||medium size dried apricots (10 g)|
|Carbs Total||62.64 g||17.76 g||6.3 g|
|Dietary fiber||7.3 g||2.07 g||0.7 g|
|Fat||0.51 g||0.14 g||< 0.1 g|
|Protein||3.39 g||0.96 g||0.3 g|
|Water||30.89 g||8.76 g||3.1 g|
dried apricots - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A3604 IU
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.015 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.074 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)2.589 mg
- Vit B60.143 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.01 mcg
- Vit C1 mg
- Vit E4.33 mg
- Vit K0.003 mg
Energy content of dried apricots
- 93% CARBS
- 5% PROTEIN
- 2% FAT
dried apricots - minerals per 100g
- Potassium1162 mg
- Phosphorus3.1 mg
- Magnessium32 mg
- Calcium55 mg
- Sodium10 mg
- Iron2.66 mg
- Zink3.1 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 dried apricots?
As I wrote before medium size dried apricots (10 g) has 24 calories. It is easy to count that two dried apricots have about 48 calories and three dried apricots have about 72 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five dried apricots.
- Medium size dried apricots (10 g)24 kcal
- Handful of dried apricots (90g)217 kcal
- Cup of dried apricots (112g)270 kcal
- Half cup of dried apricots (56g)135 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of dried apricots68 kcal
- Half of medium size dried apricots12 kcal
- Small size dried apricots (8g)19.2 kcal
- Big size dried apricots (13g)31.2 kcal
- Two medium size dried apricots48 kcal
- Three medium size dried apricots72 kcal
- Four medium size dried apricots96 kcal
- Five medium size dried apricots120 kcal
Protein in dried apricots
Dried apricots has 3.39 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size dried apricots (10 g) you can see that you will get about 0.3 g of protein.
Carbs in dried apricots
Dried apricots has 62.64 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size dried apricots (10 g) has about 6.3 g of carbs.
Fat in dried apricots
Dried apricots has 0.51 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size dried apricots (10 g) has about 0.1 g of fat.
medium size dried apricots (10 g) has:24kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare dried apricots with other dried fruits
When you look at charts below you will see how dried apricots looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does flatbread have?
- Calories in a half of mixed vegetables
- Calories in whole mixed vegetables
- Calories for one, two or more mixed vegetables
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in seafood salad?
- How much fat in Banh Mi sandwich?
- How much protein in Sauvignon Blanc?
- What is weight of vegetarian pot pie?
- Naan calories per ounce (oz)
- Pasta salad calories per serving size