Pasta Salad: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Pasta salad: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, half cup and more
How many calories in pasta salad?
Case in point, standard serving size (1 cup) of pasta salad (202 g) has about 434 calories.
It is about 18% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of pasta salad is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 8 apples
- 5.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 4 slices of cheese
- 4 slices of bread
- 3.5 glasses of milk
- 22.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 62 minutes, swim for about 51 minutes or run for 44 minutes.
See all nutrition data of pasta salad on charts.
Pasta salad: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||22.53 g||~ 6.4 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.3 g||~ 0.4 g|
|Fat||11.44 g||~ 3.2 g|
|Protein||5.19 g||~ 1.5 g|
|Water||60.01 g||~ 17 g|
How many calories in standard serving size or half cup of pasta salad?
As I wrote before 100g has 215 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size or half cup of pasta salad.
- Standard serving size (1 cup) of pasta salad (202 g)434 kcal
- Half cup of pasta salad (101g)217 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of pasta salad61 kcal
- 10g of pasta salad22 kcal
- 20g of pasta salad43 kcal
- 50g of pasta salad108 kcal
- 100g of pasta salad215 kcal
Protein in pasta salad
Pasta salad has 5.19 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size (1 cup) of pasta salad (202 g) you can see that you will get about 10.5 g of protein.
Carbs in pasta salad
Pasta salad has 22.53 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size (1 cup) of pasta salad (202 g) has about 45.5 g of carbs.
Fat in pasta salad
Pasta salad has 11.44 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size (1 cup) of pasta salad (202 g) has about 23.1 g of fat.
standard serving size (1 cup) of pasta salad (202 g) has:434kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
pasta salad - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.192 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.143 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)1.157 mg
- Vitaminium B60.05 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.086 mcg
- Vitaminium C1.6 mg
- Vitaminium E0.6 mg
- Vitaminium K0.025 mg
Energy content of pasta salad
- 42% CARBS
- 10% PROTEIN
- 48% FAT
pasta salad - minerals per 100g
- Potassium56 mg
- Magnessium14 mg
- Calcium12 mg
- Sodium196 mg
- Iron1.03 mg
Interesting charts - compare pasta salad with other Salads
When you look at charts below you will see how pasta salad looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does turkey burger have?
- Calories in a half of Budweiser
- Calories in whole Budweiser
- Calories for one, two or more Budweiser
- Calories in glass of Budweiser
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in chicken thigh?
- How much fat in cooked broccoli raab?
- How much protein in fried dumpling (vada)?
- What is weight of boiled onions?
- Frozen mixed vegetables calories per ounce (oz)
- Black Forest Ham calories per serving size