Pasta Salad: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in pasta salad?
Case in point, standard serving size (1 cup) of pasta salad (202 g) has about 434 calories.
It is about 18% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 434 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from pasta salad is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 8 apples
- 5.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 4 slices of cheese
- 4 slices of bread
- 3.5 glasses of milk
- 22.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about pasta salad nutrition.
See all nutrition data of pasta salad on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size (1 Cup) of Pasta Salad (202 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size (1 cup) of pasta salad (202 g)|
|Carbs Total||22.53 g||6.39 g||45.5 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.3 g||0.37 g||2.6 g|
|Fat||11.44 g||3.24 g||23.1 g|
|Protein||5.19 g||1.47 g||10.5 g|
|Water||60.01 g||17.01 g||121.2 g|
pasta salad - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.192 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.143 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)1.157 mg
- Vit B60.05 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.086 mcg
- Vit C1.6 mg
- Vit E0.6 mg
- Vit K0.025 mg
Energy content of pasta salad
- 42% CARBS
- 10% PROTEIN
- 48% FAT
pasta salad - minerals per 100g
- Potassium56 mg
- Magnessium14 mg
- Calcium12 mg
- Sodium196 mg
- Iron1.03 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 pasta salad?
As I wrote before standard serving size (1 cup) of pasta salad (202 g) has 434 calories. It is easy to count that two pasta salad have about 868 calories and three pasta salad have about 1302 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five pasta salad.
- Standard serving size (1 cup) of pasta salad (202 g)434 kcal
- Half cup of pasta salad (101g)217 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of pasta salad61 kcal
- Half of medium size pasta salad217 kcal
- Small size pasta salad (162g)347.2 kcal
- Big size pasta salad (263g)564.2 kcal
- Two medium size pasta salad868 kcal
- Three medium size pasta salad1302 kcal
- Four medium size pasta salad1736 kcal
- Five medium size pasta salad2170 kcal
Protein in pasta salad
Pasta salad has 5.19 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size (1 cup) of pasta salad (202 g) you can see that you will get about 10.5 g of protein.
Carbs in pasta salad
Pasta salad has 22.53 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size (1 cup) of pasta salad (202 g) has about 45.5 g of carbs.
Fat in pasta salad
Pasta salad has 11.44 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size (1 cup) of pasta salad (202 g) has about 23.1 g of fat.
standard serving size (1 cup) of pasta salad (202 g) has:434kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare pasta salad with other Salads
When you look at charts below you will see how pasta salad looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does turkey burger have?
- Calories in a half of ground beef
- Calories in whole ground beef
- Calories for one, two or more ground beef
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in candy cane?
- How much fat in fried pork chop?
- How much protein in boiled peanut?
- What is weight of dried apple rings?
- Quick Oats calories per ounce (oz)
- Basmati rice calories per serving size