Naan: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Naan: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one naan and more
How many calories in naan?
For instance, medium size naan (200 g) has about 622 calories.
It is about 26% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size naan is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 11.5 apples
- 7.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 6 slices of cheese
- 5.5 slices of bread
- 5 glasses of milk
- 32.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 89 minutes, swim for about 73 minutes or run for 63 minutes.
See all nutrition data of naan on charts.
Naan: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||50.23 g||~ 14.2 g|
|Dietary fiber||5.2 g||~ 1.5 g|
|Fat||7.28 g||~ 2.1 g|
|Protein||11.09 g||~ 3.1 g|
|Water||29.24 g||~ 8.3 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 naan?
As I wrote before medium size naan (200 g) have 622 calories. It is easy to count that two naan have about 1244 calories and three naan have about 1866 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five naan.
- Medium size naan (200 g)622 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of naan88 kcal
- Half of medium size naan311 kcal
- Small size naan (160g)497.6 kcal
- Big size naan (260g)808.6 kcal
- Two medium size naan1244 kcal
- Three medium size naan1866 kcal
- Four medium size naan2488 kcal
- Five medium size naan3110 kcal
Protein in naan
Naan have 11.09 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size naan (200 g) you can see that you will get about 22.2 g of protein.
Carbs in naan
Naan have 50.23 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size naan (200 g) has about 100.5 g of carbs.
Fat in naan
Naan have 7.28 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size naan (200 g) has about 14.6 g of fat.
medium size naan (200 g) has:622kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
naan - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.153 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.196 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)3.891 mg
- Vitaminium B60.139 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.015 mcg
- Vitaminium E1.44 mg
- Vitaminium K0.004 mg
Energy content of naan
- 65% CARBS
- 14% PROTEIN
- 21% FAT
naan - minerals per 100g
- Potassium201 mg
- Magnessium74 mg
- Calcium64 mg
- Sodium508 mg
- Iron1.88 mg
Interesting charts - compare naan with other naan
When you look at charts below you will see how naan looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does champagne have?
- Calories in a half of rotisserie chicken thigh
- Calories in whole rotisserie chicken thigh
- Calories for one, two or more rotisserie chicken thighs
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in ground beef?
- How much fat in candy cane?
- How much protein in fried pork chop?
- What is weight of boiled peanut?
- Dried apple rings calories per ounce (oz)
- Quick Oats calories per serving size