Dried Apricots: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Dried apricots: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one dried apricots, handful and more
How many calories in dried apricots?
Case in point, medium size dried apricots (10 g) has about 24 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size dried apricots is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 cube of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 3 minutes, swim for about 3 minutes or run for 2 minutes.
See all nutrition data of dried apricots on charts.
Dried apricots: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||62.64 g||~ 17.8 g|
|Dietary fiber||7.3 g||~ 2.1 g|
|Fat||0.51 g||~ 0.1 g|
|Protein||3.39 g||~ 1 g|
|Water||30.89 g||~ 8.8 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 dried apricots?
As I wrote before medium size dried apricots (10 g) has 24 calories. It is easy to count that two dried apricots have about 48 calories and three dried apricots have about 72 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five dried apricots.
- Medium size dried apricots (10 g)24 kcal
- Handful of dried apricots (90g)217 kcal
- Cup of dried apricots (112g)270 kcal
- Half cup of dried apricots (56g)135 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of dried apricots68 kcal
- Half of medium size dried apricots12 kcal
- Small size dried apricots (8g)19.2 kcal
- Big size dried apricots (13g)31.2 kcal
- Two medium size dried apricots48 kcal
- Three medium size dried apricots72 kcal
- Four medium size dried apricots96 kcal
- Five medium size dried apricots120 kcal
Protein in dried apricots
Dried apricots has 3.39 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size dried apricots (10 g) you can see that you will get about 0.3 g of protein.
Carbs in dried apricots
Dried apricots has 62.64 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size dried apricots (10 g) has about 6.3 g of carbs.
Fat in dried apricots
Dried apricots has 0.51 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size dried apricots (10 g) has about 0.1 g of fat.
medium size dried apricots (10 g) has:24kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
dried apricots - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A3604 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.015 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.074 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)2.589 mg
- Vitaminium B60.143 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.01 mcg
- Vitaminium C1 mg
- Vitaminium E4.33 mg
- Vitaminium K0.003 mg
Energy content of dried apricots
- 93% CARBS
- 5% PROTEIN
- 2% FAT
dried apricots - minerals per 100g
- Potassium1162 mg
- Phosphorus3.1 mg
- Magnessium32 mg
- Calcium55 mg
- Sodium10 mg
- Iron2.66 mg
- Zink3.1 mg
Interesting charts - compare dried apricots with other dried fruits
When you look at charts below you will see how dried apricots looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does flatbread have?
- Calories in a half of mixed vegetables
- Calories in whole mixed vegetables
- Calories for one, two or more mixed vegetables
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in seafood salad?
- How much fat in Banh Mi sandwich?
- How much protein in Sauvignon Blanc?
- What is weight of vegetarian pot pie?
- Naan calories per ounce (oz)
- Pasta salad calories per serving size