Sauvignon Blanc: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Sauvignon Blanc: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, bottle and more
How many calories in Sauvignon Blanc?
To show you what does it mean, cup (100 ml) of Sauvignon Blanc (100 g) Sauvignon Blanc has about 81 calories.
It is about 3% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from cup (100 ml) Sauvignon Blanc is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1.5 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 4 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 12 minutes, swim for about 10 minutes or run for 8 minutes.
See all nutrition data of Sauvignon Blanc on charts.
Sauvignon Blanc: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in bottle of Sauvignon Blanc?
As I wrote before 100g has 81 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. bottle of Sauvignon Blanc.
- Sauvignon Blanc bottle (750g)608 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of Sauvignon Blanc23 kcal
Protein in Sauvignon Blanc
Sauvignon Blanc has 0.07 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of cup (100 ml) of Sauvignon Blanc (100 g) you can see that you will get about 0.1 g of protein.
Carbs in Sauvignon Blanc
Sauvignon Blanc has 2.05 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that cup (100 ml) of Sauvignon Blanc (100 g) has about 2.1 g of carbs.
Fat in Sauvignon Blanc
0 g of fat - Sauvignon Blanc has no fat.
cup (100 ml) of Sauvignon Blanc (100 g) has:81kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Sauvignon Blanc - vitamins per 100g
Energy content of Sauvignon Blanc
- 97% CARBS
- 3% PROTEIN
- 0% FAT
Sauvignon Blanc - minerals per 100g
Interesting charts - compare Sauvignon Blanc with other alcohol
When you look at charts below you will see how Sauvignon Blanc looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does movie/theater popcorn have?
- Calories in a half of champagne
- Calories in whole champagne
- Calories for one, two or more champagne
- Calories in glass of champagne
- Calories in cup of champagne
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in turkey burger?
- How much fat in rotisserie chicken thigh?
- How much protein in ground beef?
- What is weight of candy cane?
- Fried pork chop calories per ounce (oz)
- Boiled peanuts calories per serving size