Mixed Vegetables: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Mixed vegetables: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, half cup and more
How many calories in mixed vegetables?
To illustrate, standard serving size (1 cup) of mixed vegetables (225 g) has about 162 calories.
It is about 7% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of mixed vegetables is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 3 apples
- 2 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1.5 slices of cheese
- 1.5 slices of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 8.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you would have to bike at least 23 minutes, swim for about 19 minutes or run for 16 minutes.
See all nutrition data of mixed vegetables on charts.
Mixed vegetables: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||13.47 g||~ 3.8 g|
|Dietary fiber||4 g||~ 1.1 g|
|Fat||0.52 g||~ 0.1 g|
|Protein||3.33 g||~ 0.9 g|
|Water||82.08 g||~ 23.3 g|
How many calories in standard serving size or half cup of mixed vegetables?
As I wrote before 100g have 72 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size or half cup of mixed vegetables.
- Standard serving size (1 cup) of mixed vegetables (225 g)162 kcal
- Half cup of mixed vegetables (112.5g)81 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of mixed vegetables20 kcal
- 10g of mixed vegetables7 kcal
- 20g of mixed vegetables14 kcal
- 50g of mixed vegetables36 kcal
- 100g of mixed vegetables72 kcal
Protein in mixed vegetables
Mixed vegetables have 3.33 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size (1 cup) of mixed vegetables (225 g) you can see that you will get about 7.5 g of protein.
Carbs in mixed vegetables
Mixed vegetables have 13.47 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size (1 cup) of mixed vegetables (225 g) has about 30.3 g of carbs.
Fat in mixed vegetables
Mixed vegetables have 0.52 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size (1 cup) of mixed vegetables (225 g) has about 1.2 g of fat.
standard serving size (1 cup) of mixed vegetables (225 g) has:162kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
mixed vegetables - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A5078 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.122 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.085 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)1.252 mg
- Vitaminium B60.096 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.029 mcg
- Vitaminium C10.4 mg
Energy content of mixed vegetables
- 75% CARBS
- 19% PROTEIN
- 7% FAT
mixed vegetables - minerals per 100g
- Potassium212 mg
- Magnessium24 mg
- Calcium25 mg
- Sodium47 mg
- Iron0.95 mg
Interesting charts - compare mixed vegetables with other vegetables
When you look at charts below you will see how mixed vegetables look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does fried egg sandwich have?
- Calories in a half of grilled cheese sandwich
- Calories in whole grilled cheese sandwich
- Calories for one, two or more grilled cheese sandwiches
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in movie/theater popcorn?
- How much fat in graham cracker?
- How much protein in champagne?
- What is weight of turkey burger?
- Rotisserie chicken thigh calories per ounce (oz)
- Ground beef calories per serving size