Seafood Salad: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Seafood salad: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, cup, half cup and more
How many calories in seafood salad?
For instance, standard serving size of seafood salad (180 g) has about 344 calories.
It is about 14% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of seafood salad is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 6.5 apples
- 4 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 3.5 slices of cheese
- 3 slices of bread
- 2.5 glasses of milk
- 18 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you have to bike at least 49 minutes, swim for about 41 minutes or run for 35 minutes.
See all nutrition data of seafood salad on charts.
Seafood salad: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||1.18 g||~ 0.3 g|
|Dietary fiber||0.4 g||~ 0.1 g|
|Fat||15.95 g||~ 4.5 g|
|Protein||10.08 g||~ 2.9 g|
|Water||70.89 g||~ 20.1 g|
How many calories in standard serving size, cup or half cup of seafood salad?
As I wrote before 100g has 191 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, cup or half cup of seafood salad.
- Standard serving size of seafood salad (180 g)344 kcal
- Cup of seafood salad (201g)384 kcal
- Half cup of seafood salad (100.5g)192 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of seafood salad54 kcal
- 10g of seafood salad19 kcal
- 20g of seafood salad38 kcal
- 50g of seafood salad96 kcal
- 100g of seafood salad191 kcal
Protein in seafood salad
Seafood salad has 10.08 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of seafood salad (180 g) you can see that you will get about 18.1 g of protein.
Carbs in seafood salad
Seafood salad has 1.18 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of seafood salad (180 g) has about 2.1 g of carbs.
Fat in seafood salad
Seafood salad has 15.95 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of seafood salad (180 g) has about 28.7 g of fat.
standard serving size of seafood salad (180 g) has:344kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
seafood salad - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.017 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.039 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.96 mg
- Vitaminium B60.07 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.022 mcg
- Vitaminium C4.2 mg
- Vitaminium E1.41 mg
- Vitaminium K0.04 mg
Energy content of seafood salad
- 3% CARBS
- 21% PROTEIN
- 76% FAT
seafood salad - minerals per 100g
- Potassium166 mg
- Magnessium22 mg
- Calcium67 mg
- Sodium579 mg
- Iron0.57 mg
Interesting charts - compare seafood salad with other Salads
When you look at charts below you will see how seafood salad looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does berry fritter have?
- Calories in a half of movie/theater popcorn
- Calories in whole movie/theater popcorn
- Calories for one, two or more movie/theater popcorn
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in graham cracker?
- How much fat in champagne?
- How much protein in turkey burger?
- What is weight of rotisserie chicken thigh?
- Ground beef calories per ounce (oz)
- Candy cane calories per serving size