Smoked Ham: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Smoked ham: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, slice, cup and more
How many calories in smoked ham?
In particular, slice of smoked ham (35 g) has about 51 calories.
It is about 2% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from one slice smoked ham is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 apple
- 0.5 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 2.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 7 minutes, swim for about 6 minutes or run for 5 minutes.
See all nutrition data of smoked ham on charts.
Smoked ham: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||1.5 g||~ 0.4 g|
|Fat||5.53 g||~ 1.6 g|
|Protein||20.93 g||~ 5.9 g|
|Water||67.67 g||~ 19.2 g|
How many calories in slice, cup or half cup of smoked ham?
As I wrote before 100g has 145 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. slice, cup or half cup of smoked ham.
- Slice of smoked ham (35g)51 kcal
- Cup of smoked ham (134g)194 kcal
- Half cup of smoked ham (67g)97 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of smoked ham41 kcal
- 10g of smoked ham15 kcal
- 20g of smoked ham29 kcal
- 50g of smoked ham73 kcal
- 100g of smoked ham145 kcal
Protein in smoked ham
Smoked ham has 20.93 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of slice of smoked ham (35 g) you can see that you will get about 7.3 g of protein.
Carbs in smoked ham
Smoked ham has 1.5 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that slice of smoked ham (35 g) has about 0.5 g of carbs.
Fat in smoked ham
Smoked ham has 5.53 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that slice of smoked ham (35 g) has about 1.9 g of fat.
slice of smoked ham (35 g) has:51kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
smoked ham - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.754 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.202 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)4.023 mg
- Vitaminium B60.4 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.003 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.25 mg
Energy content of smoked ham
- 4% CARBS
- 60% PROTEIN
- 36% FAT
smoked ham - minerals per 100g
- Potassium287 mg
- Phosphorus0.8 mg
- Magnessium14 mg
- Calcium8 mg
- Sodium1203 mg
- Iron1.48 mg
- Zink0.8 mg
Interesting charts - compare smoked ham with other cold cuts
When you look at charts below you will see how smoked ham looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does baking powder have?
- Calories in a half of ham salad
- Calories in whole ham salad
- Calories for one, two or more ham salad
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in ravani cake?
- How much fat in cream cheese?
- How much protein in Jameson?
- What is weight of croutons?
- Enchilada calories per ounce (oz)
- Enoki mushrooms calories per serving size