Egg: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Egg: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one egg and more
How many calories in egg?
To show you what does it mean, medium size egg (60 g) has about 86 calories.
It is about 4% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size egg is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1.5 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 4.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 12 minutes, swim for about 10 minutes or run for 9 minutes.
See all nutrition data of egg on charts.
Egg: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||0.72 g||~ 0.2 g|
|Fat||9.51 g||~ 2.7 g|
|Protein||12.56 g||~ 3.6 g|
|Water||76.15 g||~ 21.6 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 eggs?
As I wrote before medium size egg (60 g) have 86 calories. It is easy to count that two eggs have about 172 calories and three eggs have about 258 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five eggs.
- Medium size egg (60 g)86 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of eggs41 kcal
- Half of medium size egg43 kcal
- Small size egg (48g)68.8 kcal
- Big size egg (78g)111.8 kcal
- Two medium size eggs172 kcal
- Three medium size eggs258 kcal
- Four medium size eggs344 kcal
- Five medium size eggs430 kcal
Protein in egg
Eggs have 12.56 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size egg (60 g) you can see that you will get about 7.5 g of protein.
Carbs in eggs
Eggs have 0.72 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size egg (60 g) has about 0.4 g of carbs.
Fat in eggs
Eggs have 9.51 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size egg (60 g) has about 5.7 g of fat.
medium size egg (60 g) has:86kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
egg - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A540 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.04 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.457 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.075 mg
- Vitaminium B60.17 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.047 mcg
- Vitaminium E1.05 mg
Energy content of egg
- 2% CARBS
- 36% PROTEIN
- 62% FAT
egg - minerals per 100g
- Potassium138 mg
- Phosphorus0.3 mg
- Magnessium12 mg
- Calcium56 mg
- Sodium142 mg
- Iron1.75 mg
- Zink0.3 mg
Interesting charts - compare egg with other Eggs
When you look at charts below you will see how egg looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does club sandwich have?
- Calories in a half of fried tofu
- Calories in whole fried tofu
- Calories for one, two or more fried tofu
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in cooked lentils?
- How much fat in Cabernet Sauvignon?
- How much protein in kielbasa?
- What is weight of dosa?
- Sugar packet calories per ounce (oz)
- Provolone cheese calories per serving size