Omelette: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Omelette: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one omelette and more
How many calories in omelette?
For example, medium size omelette (90 g) has about 134 calories.
It is about 6% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size omelette is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2.5 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 7 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you have to bike at least 19 minutes, swim for about 16 minutes or run for 13 minutes.
See all nutrition data of omelette on charts.
Omelette: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Fat||10.98 g||~ 3.1 g|
|Protein||9.99 g||~ 2.8 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 omelette?
As I wrote before medium size omelette (90 g) has 134 calories. It is easy to count that two omelette have about 268 calories and three omelette have about 402 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five omelette.
- Medium size omelette (90 g)134 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of omelette42 kcal
- Half of medium size omelette67 kcal
- Small size omelette (72g)107.2 kcal
- Big size omelette (117g)174.2 kcal
- Two medium size omelette268 kcal
- Three medium size omelette402 kcal
- Four medium size omelette536 kcal
- Five medium size omelette670 kcal
Protein in omelette
Omelette has 9.99 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size omelette (90 g) you can see that you will get about 9 g of protein.
Carbs in omelette
0 g of carbs - omelette has no carbohydrates.
Fat in omelette
Omelette has 10.98 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size omelette (90 g) has about 9.9 g of fat.
medium size omelette (90 g) has:134kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
omelette - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A161 IU
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.076 mg
- Vitaminium E1.15 mg
- Vitaminium K4 mg
Energy content of omelette
- 0% CARBS
- 29% PROTEIN
- 71% FAT
omelette - minerals per 100g
- Potassium132 mg
- Phosphorus165 mg
- Magnessium11 mg
- Calcium66 mg
- Sodium145 mg
- Iron1.31 mg
- Zink1.04 mg
Interesting charts - compare omelette with other Eggs
When you look at charts below you will see how omelette looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do blackcurrants have?
- Calories in a half of melon
- Calories in whole melon
- Calories for one, two or more melons
- Calories in slice of melon
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in cherimoya?
- How much fat in cherries?
- How much protein in Cranberries?
- What is weight of dates?
- Durian calories per ounce (oz)
- Black lilac calories per serving size