Pastrami: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Pastrami: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, slice and more
How many calories in pastrami?
In particular, slice of pastrami (45 g) has about 63 calories.
It is about 3% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from one slice pastrami is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 apple
- 0.5 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 3 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 9 minutes, swim for about 7 minutes or run for 6 minutes.
See all nutrition data of pastrami on charts.
Pastrami: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||3.34 g||~ 0.9 g|
|Dietary fiber||0.1 g||< 0.1 g|
|Fat||6.21 g||~ 1.8 g|
|Protein||16.3 g||~ 4.6 g|
|Water||71.73 g||~ 20.3 g|
How many calories in slice of pastrami?
As I wrote before 100g has 139 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. slice of pastrami.
- Slice of pastrami (45g)63 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of pastrami39 kcal
- 10g of pastrami14 kcal
- 20g of pastrami28 kcal
- 50g of pastrami70 kcal
- 100g of pastrami139 kcal
Protein in pastrami
Pastrami has 16.3 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of slice of pastrami (45 g) you can see that you will get about 7.3 g of protein.
Carbs in pastrami
Pastrami has 3.34 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that slice of pastrami (45 g) has about 1.5 g of carbs.
Fat in pastrami
Pastrami has 6.21 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that slice of pastrami (45 g) has about 2.8 g of fat.
slice of pastrami (45 g) has:63kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
pastrami - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A12 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.055 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.25 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)3.527 mg
- Vitaminium B60.27 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.005 mcg
- Vitaminium C8.1 mg
- Vitaminium E0.22 mg
Energy content of pastrami
- 10% CARBS
- 48% PROTEIN
- 42% FAT
pastrami - minerals per 100g
- Potassium345 mg
- Phosphorus0.2 mg
- Magnessium14 mg
- Calcium11 mg
- Sodium1123 mg
- Iron4.2 mg
- Zink0.2 mg
Interesting charts - compare pastrami with other cold cuts
When you look at charts below you will see how pastrami looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does chow mein have?
- Calories in a half of Club Crackers
- Calories in whole Club Crackers
- Calories for one, two or more Club Crackers
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in pineapple salad?
- How much fat in chicken finger?
- How much protein in rose apple?
- What is weight of Wheat Thins?
- Chicken strip calories per ounce (oz)
- Green onions calories per serving size