Kidney Beans: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in kidney beans?
Case in point, standard serving size (0,5 cup) of kidney beans (125 g) have about 416 calories.
It is about 17% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 416 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from kidney beans is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 8 apples
- 5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 4 slices of cheese
- 3.5 slices of bread
- 3 glasses of milk
- 21.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about kidney beans nutrition.
See all nutrition data of kidney bean on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size (0,5 Cup) of Kidney Beans (125 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size (0,5 cup) of kidney beans (125 g)|
|Carbs Total||60.01 g||17.01 g||75 g|
|Dietary fiber||24.9 g||7.06 g||31.1 g|
|Fat||0.83 g||0.24 g||1 g|
|Protein||23.58 g||6.68 g||29.5 g|
|Water||11.75 g||3.33 g||14.7 g|
kidney beans - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.529 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.219 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)2.06 mg
- Vit B60.397 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.394 mcg
- Vit C4.5 mg
- Vit E0.22 mg
- Vit K0.019 mg
Energy content of kidney beans
- 70% CARBS
- 28% PROTEIN
- 2% FAT
kidney beans - minerals per 100g
- Potassium1406 mg
- Magnessium140 mg
- Calcium143 mg
- Sodium24 mg
- Iron8.2 mg
Compare kidney beans:
- kidney beans vs white rice
- kidney beans vs baked beans
- kidney beans vs beef
- kidney beans vs chickpeas
- kidney beans vs pinto beans
- kidney beans vs red lentils
- kidney beans vs black eyed peas
- kidney beans vs soybean
- kidney beans vs black beans
- kidney beans vs lentil
- kidney beans vs lima beans
- kidney beans vs fava beans
- see all compares of kidney beans
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 kidney beans?
As I wrote before standard serving size (0,5 cup) of kidney beans (125 g) have 416 calories. It is easy to count that two kidney beans have about 832 calories and three kidney beans have about 1248 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five kidney beans.
- Standard serving size (0,5 cup) of kidney beans (125 g)416 kcal
- Cup of kidney beans (250g)833 kcal
- Half cup of kidney beans (125g)416 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of kidney beans94 kcal
- Half of medium size kidney beans208 kcal
- Small size kidney beans (100g)332.8 kcal
- Big size kidney beans (163g)540.8 kcal
- Two medium size kidney beans832 kcal
- Three medium size kidney beans1248 kcal
- Four medium size kidney beans1664 kcal
- Five medium size kidney beans2080 kcal
Protein in kidney beans
Kidney beans have 23.58 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size (0,5 cup) of kidney beans (125 g) you can see that you will get about 29.5 g of protein.
Carbs in kidney beans
Kidney beans have 60.01 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size (0,5 cup) of kidney beans (125 g) has about 75 g of carbs.
Fat in kidney beans
Kidney beans have 0.83 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size (0,5 cup) of kidney beans (125 g) has about 1 g of fat.
standard serving size (0,5 cup) of kidney beans (125 g) has:416kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare kidney beans with other vegetables
When you look at charts below you will see how kidney beans look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does enchilada have?
- Calories in a half of midnight sandwich
- Calories in whole midnight sandwich
- Calories for one, two or more midnight sandwiches
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in jalapeno?
- How much fat in boba tea?
- How much protein in taco with meat?
- What is weight of cookie?
- Hotdog bun calories per ounce (oz)
- Edamame calories per serving size