Kidney Beans: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Kidney beans: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, cup, half cup and more
How many calories in kidney beans?
Case in point, standard serving size (0,5 cup) of kidney beans (125 g) have about 106 calories.
It is about 4% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of kidney beans is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 5.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you would have to bike at least 15 minutes, swim for about 12 minutes or run for 11 minutes.
See all nutrition data of kidney bean on charts.
Kidney beans: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||15.38 g||~ 4.4 g|
|Dietary fiber||4.6 g||~ 1.3 g|
|Protein||6.15 g||~ 1.7 g|
Compare kidney beans:
- kidney beans vs rice
- kidney beans vs baked beans
- kidney beans vs beef
- kidney beans vs chickpeas
- kidney beans vs pinto beans
- kidney beans vs red lentils
- kidney beans vs black eyed peas
- kidney beans vs soybean
- kidney beans vs black beans
- kidney beans vs lentil
- kidney beans vs lima beans
- kidney beans vs fava beans
- see all compares of kidney beans
How many calories in standard serving size, cup or half cup of kidney beans?
As I wrote before 100g have 85 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, cup or half cup of kidney beans.
- Standard serving size (0,5 cup) of kidney beans (125 g)106 kcal
- Cup of kidney beans (250g)213 kcal
- Half cup of kidney beans (125g)106 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of kidney beans24 kcal
- 10g of kidney beans9 kcal
- 20g of kidney beans17 kcal
- 50g of kidney beans43 kcal
- 100g of kidney beans85 kcal
Protein in kidney beans
Kidney beans have 6.15 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size (0,5 cup) of kidney beans (125 g) you can see that you will get about 7.7 g of protein.
Carbs in kidney beans
Kidney beans have 15.38 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size (0,5 cup) of kidney beans (125 g) has about 19.2 g of carbs.
Fat in kidney beans
0 g of fat - kidney beans have no fat.
standard serving size (0,5 cup) of kidney beans (125 g) has:106kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
kidney beans - vitamins per 100g
Energy content of kidney beans
- 71% CARBS
- 29% PROTEIN
- 0% FAT
kidney beans - minerals per 100g
- Calcium46 mg
- Sodium173 mg
- Iron1.38 mg
Interesting charts - compare kidney beans with other vegetables
When you look at charts below you will see how kidney beans look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does enchilada have?
- Calories in a half of midnight sandwich
- Calories in whole midnight sandwich
- Calories for one, two or more midnight sandwiches
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in jalapeno?
- How much fat in boba tea?
- How much protein in taco with meat?
- What is weight of cookie?
- Hotdog bun calories per ounce (oz)
- Edamame calories per serving size