Potato Soup: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Potato soup: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, half cup, bowl and more
How many calories in potato soup?
For instance, standard serving size (1 cup) of potato soup (240 g) has about 149 calories.
It is about 6% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of potato soup is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2.5 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1.5 slices of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 7.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 21 minutes, swim for about 18 minutes or run for 15 minutes.
See all nutrition data of potato soup on charts.
Potato soup: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||8.82 g||~ 2.5 g|
|Dietary fiber||0.6 g||~ 0.2 g|
|Fat||1.96 g||~ 0.6 g|
|Protein||2.39 g||~ 0.7 g|
|Water||85.57 g||~ 24.3 g|
How many calories in standard serving size, half cup or bowl of potato soup?
As I wrote before 100g has 62 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, half cup or bowl of potato soup.
- Standard serving size (1 cup) of potato soup (240 g)149 kcal
- Half cup of potato soup (120g)74 kcal
- Potato soup bowl (480g)298 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of potato soup18 kcal
- 10g of potato soup6 kcal
- 20g of potato soup12 kcal
- 50g of potato soup31 kcal
- 100g of potato soup62 kcal
Protein in potato soup
Potato soup has 2.39 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size (1 cup) of potato soup (240 g) you can see that you will get about 5.7 g of protein.
Carbs in potato soup
Potato soup has 8.82 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size (1 cup) of potato soup (240 g) has about 21.2 g of carbs.
Fat in potato soup
Potato soup has 1.96 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size (1 cup) of potato soup (240 g) has about 4.7 g of fat.
standard serving size (1 cup) of potato soup (240 g) has:149kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
potato soup - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.032 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.104 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.26 mg
- Vitaminium B60.032 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.003 mcg
- Vitaminium C0.1 mg
- Vitaminium E0.05 mg
- Vitaminium K0.001 mg
Energy content of potato soup
- 56% CARBS
- 15% PROTEIN
- 28% FAT
potato soup - minerals per 100g
- Potassium153 mg
- Magnessium12 mg
- Calcium68 mg
- Sodium324 mg
- Iron0.18 mg
Interesting charts - compare potato soup with other Soups
When you look at charts below you will see how potato soup looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does midnight sandwich have?
- Calories in a half of boba tea
- Calories in whole boba tea
- Calories for one, two or more boba tea
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in taco with meat?
- How much fat in cookie?
- How much protein in hotdog bun?
- What is weight of edamame?
- Peanut flour calories per ounce (oz)
- Gin and tonic calories per serving size