Potato Soup: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in potato soup?
For instance, standard serving size (1 cup) of potato soup (240 g) has about 149 calories.
It is about 6% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 149 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from potato soup is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2.5 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1.5 slices of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 7.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about potato soup nutrition.
See all nutrition data of potato soup on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size (1 Cup) of Potato Soup (240 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size (1 cup) of potato soup (240 g)|
|Carbs Total||8.82 g||2.5 g||21.2 g|
|Dietary fiber||0.6 g||0.17 g||1.4 g|
|Fat||1.96 g||0.56 g||4.7 g|
|Protein||2.39 g||0.68 g||5.7 g|
|Water||85.57 g||24.26 g||205.4 g|
potato soup - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.032 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.104 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)0.26 mg
- Vit B60.032 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.003 mcg
- Vit C0.1 mg
- Vit E0.05 mg
- Vit K0.001 mg
Energy content of potato soup
- 56% CARBS
- 15% PROTEIN
- 28% FAT
potato soup - minerals per 100g
- Potassium153 mg
- Magnessium12 mg
- Calcium68 mg
- Sodium324 mg
- Iron0.18 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 potato soup?
As I wrote before standard serving size (1 cup) of potato soup (240 g) has 149 calories. It is easy to count that two potato soup have about 298 calories and three potato soup have about 447 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five potato soup.
- Standard serving size (1 cup) of potato soup (240 g)149 kcal
- Half cup of potato soup (120g)74 kcal
- Potato soup bowl (480g)298 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of potato soup18 kcal
- Half of medium size potato soup74.5 kcal
- Small size potato soup (192g)119.2 kcal
- Big size potato soup (312g)193.7 kcal
- Two medium size potato soup298 kcal
- Three medium size potato soup447 kcal
- Four medium size potato soup596 kcal
- Five medium size potato soup745 kcal
Protein in potato soup
Potato soup has 2.39 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size (1 cup) of potato soup (240 g) you can see that you will get about 5.7 g of protein.
Carbs in potato soup
Potato soup has 8.82 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size (1 cup) of potato soup (240 g) has about 21.2 g of carbs.
Fat in potato soup
Potato soup has 1.96 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size (1 cup) of potato soup (240 g) has about 4.7 g of fat.
standard serving size (1 cup) of potato soup (240 g) has:149kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare potato soup with other Soups
When you look at charts below you will see how potato soup looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does midnight sandwich have?
- Calories in a half of boba tea
- Calories in whole boba tea
- Calories for one, two or more boba tea
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in taco with meat?
- How much fat in cookie?
- How much protein in hotdog bun?
- What is weight of edamame?
- Peanut flour calories per ounce (oz)
- Gin and tonic calories per serving size