Horseflesh: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in horseflesh?
To illustrate, standard serving size of horseflesh (180 g) has about 315 calories.
It is about 13% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 315 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from horseflesh is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 6 apples
- 4 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 3 slices of cheese
- 2.5 slices of bread
- 2.5 glasses of milk
- 16.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about horseflesh nutrition.
See all nutrition data of horseflesh on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size of Horseflesh (180 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size of horseflesh (180 g)|
|Carbs Total||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Fat||6.05 g||1.72 g||10.9 g|
|Protein||28.14 g||7.98 g||50.7 g|
|Water||63.98 g||18.14 g||115.2 g|
horseflesh - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.1 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.12 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)4.84 mg
- Vit B60.33 mg
- Vit C2 mg
Energy content of horseflesh
- 0% CARBS
- 67% PROTEIN
- 33% FAT
horseflesh - minerals per 100g
- Potassium379 mg
- Phosphorus3.16 mg
- Magnessium25 mg
- Calcium8 mg
- Sodium55 mg
- Iron5.03 mg
- Zink3.16 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 horseflesh?
As I wrote before standard serving size of horseflesh (180 g) has 315 calories. It is easy to count that two horseflesh have about 630 calories and three horseflesh have about 945 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five horseflesh.
- Standard serving size of horseflesh (180 g)315 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of horseflesh50 kcal
- Half of medium size horseflesh157.5 kcal
- Small size horseflesh (144g)252 kcal
- Big size horseflesh (234g)409.5 kcal
- Two medium size horseflesh630 kcal
- Three medium size horseflesh945 kcal
- Four medium size horseflesh1260 kcal
- Five medium size horseflesh1575 kcal
Protein in horseflesh
Horseflesh has 28.14 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of horseflesh (180 g) you can see that you will get about 50.7 g of protein.
Carbs in horseflesh
0 g of carbs - horseflesh has no carbohydrates.
Fat in horseflesh
Horseflesh has 6.05 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of horseflesh (180 g) has about 10.9 g of fat.
standard serving size of horseflesh (180 g) has:315kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare horseflesh with other meat
When you look at charts below you will see how horseflesh looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do medjool dates have?
- Calories in a half of chocolate covered strawberry
- Calories in whole chocolate covered strawberry
- Calories for one, two or more chocolate covered strawberries
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in canola oil?
- How much fat in fried plantain?
- How much protein in Baileys?
- What is weight of fish fry?
- Spaghetti sauce with meat calories per ounce (oz)
- Tomato sandwich calories per serving size