Horseflesh: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Horseflesh: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in horseflesh?
To illustrate, standard serving size of horseflesh (180 g) has about 315 calories.
It is about 13% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of horseflesh is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 6 apples
- 4 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 3 slices of cheese
- 2.5 slices of bread
- 2.5 glasses of milk
- 16.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 45 minutes, swim for about 37 minutes or run for 32 minutes.
See all nutrition data of horseflesh on charts.
Horseflesh: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in standard serving size of horseflesh?
As I wrote before 100g has 175 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size of horseflesh.
- Standard serving size of horseflesh (180 g)315 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of horseflesh50 kcal
- 10g of horseflesh18 kcal
- 20g of horseflesh35 kcal
- 50g of horseflesh88 kcal
- 100g of horseflesh175 kcal
Protein in horseflesh
Horseflesh has 28.14 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of horseflesh (180 g) you can see that you will get about 50.7 g of protein.
Carbs in horseflesh
0 g of carbs - horseflesh has no carbohydrates.
Fat in horseflesh
Horseflesh has 6.05 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of horseflesh (180 g) has about 10.9 g of fat.
standard serving size of horseflesh (180 g) has:315kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
horseflesh - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.1 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.12 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)4.84 mg
- Vitaminium B60.33 mg
- Vitaminium C2 mg
Energy content of horseflesh
- 0% CARBS
- 67% PROTEIN
- 33% FAT
horseflesh - minerals per 100g
- Potassium379 mg
- Phosphorus3.16 mg
- Magnessium25 mg
- Calcium8 mg
- Sodium55 mg
- Iron5.03 mg
- Zink3.16 mg
Does horseflesh cause weight gain? How it affects your diet?
Small number of calories in horseflesh puts this product in the middle of low-calories meat. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific meat, horseflesh seems to be a pretty good choice.
Interesting charts - compare horseflesh with other meat
When you look at charts below you will see how horseflesh looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do medjool dates have?
- Calories in a half of chocolate covered strawberry
- Calories in whole chocolate covered strawberry
- Calories for one, two or more chocolate covered strawberries
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in canola oil?
- How much fat in fried plantain?
- How much protein in Baileys?
- What is weight of fish fry?
- Spaghetti sauce with meat calories per ounce (oz)
- Tomato sandwich calories per serving size