Ham Salad: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in ham salad?
100g of ham salad has about 230 calories (kcal).
Calories per: ounce | standard serving size, cup | half cup
In particular, standard serving size of ham salad (125 g) has about 288 calories.
It is about 12% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 288 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from ham salad is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 5.5 apples
- 3.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2.5 slices of cheese
- 2.5 slices of bread
- 2 glasses of milk
- 15 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about ham salad nutrition.
See all nutrition data of ham salad on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size of Ham Salad (125 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size of ham salad (125 g)|
|Carbs Total||2.75 g||0.78 g||3.4 g|
|Dietary fiber||0.4 g||0.11 g||0.5 g|
|Fat||18.09 g||5.13 g||22.6 g|
|Protein||13.31 g||3.77 g||16.6 g|
|Water||63 g||17.86 g||78.8 g|
ham salad - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.358 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.15 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)2.677 mg
- Vit B60.262 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.011 mcg
- Vit C0.7 mg
- Vit E0.89 mg
- Vit K0.044 mg
Energy content of ham salad
- 5% CARBS
- 23% PROTEIN
- 72% FAT
ham salad - minerals per 100g
- Potassium226 mg
- Magnessium14 mg
- Calcium14 mg
- Sodium985 mg
- Iron0.62 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 ham salad?
As I wrote before standard serving size of ham salad (125 g) has 288 calories. It is easy to count that two ham salad have about 576 calories and three ham salad have about 864 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five ham salad.
- Standard serving size of ham salad (125 g)288 kcal
- Cup of ham salad (224g)515 kcal
- Half cup of ham salad (112g)258 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of ham salad65 kcal
- Half of medium size ham salad144 kcal
- Small size ham salad (100g)230.4 kcal
- Big size ham salad (163g)374.4 kcal
- Two medium size ham salad576 kcal
- Three medium size ham salad864 kcal
- Four medium size ham salad1152 kcal
- Five medium size ham salad1440 kcal
Protein in ham salad
Ham salad has 13.31 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of ham salad (125 g) you can see that you will get about 16.6 g of protein.
Carbs in ham salad
Ham salad has 2.75 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of ham salad (125 g) has about 3.4 g of carbs.
Fat in ham salad
Ham salad has 18.09 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of ham salad (125 g) has about 22.6 g of fat.
standard serving size of ham salad (125 g) has:288kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare ham salad with other Salads
When you look at charts below you will see how ham salad looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does jalapeno have?
- Calories in a half of taco with meat
- Calories in whole taco with meat
- Calories for one, two or more meat tacos
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in cookie?
- How much fat in hotdog bun?
- How much protein in edamame?
- What is weight of peanut flour?
- Gin and tonic calories per ounce (oz)
- Honey mustard calories per serving size