Ham Salad: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Ham salad: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, cup and more
How many calories in ham salad?
In particular, standard serving size of ham salad (125 g) has about 288 calories.
It is about 12% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of ham salad is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 5.5 apples
- 3.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2.5 slices of cheese
- 2.5 slices of bread
- 2 glasses of milk
- 15 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you would have to bike at least 41 minutes, swim for about 34 minutes or run for 29 minutes.
See all nutrition data of ham salad on charts.
Ham salad: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in standard serving size, cup or half cup of ham salad?
As I wrote before 100g has 230 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, cup or half cup of ham salad.
- Standard serving size of ham salad (125 g)288 kcal
- Cup of ham salad (224g)515 kcal
- Half cup of ham salad (112g)258 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of ham salad65 kcal
- 10g of ham salad23 kcal
- 20g of ham salad46 kcal
- 50g of ham salad115 kcal
- 100g of ham salad230 kcal
Protein in ham salad
Ham salad has 13.31 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of ham salad (125 g) you can see that you will get about 16.6 g of protein.
Carbs in ham salad
Ham salad has 2.75 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of ham salad (125 g) has about 3.4 g of carbs.
Fat in ham salad
Ham salad has 18.09 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of ham salad (125 g) has about 22.6 g of fat.
standard serving size of ham salad (125 g) has:288kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
ham salad - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.358 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.15 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)2.677 mg
- Vitaminium B60.262 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.011 mcg
- Vitaminium C0.7 mg
- Vitaminium E0.89 mg
- Vitaminium K0.044 mg
Energy content of ham salad
- 5% CARBS
- 23% PROTEIN
- 72% FAT
ham salad - minerals per 100g
- Potassium226 mg
- Magnessium14 mg
- Calcium14 mg
- Sodium985 mg
- Iron0.62 mg
Interesting charts - compare ham salad with other Salads
When you look at charts below you will see how ham salad looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does jalapeno have?
- Calories in a half of taco with meat
- Calories in whole taco with meat
- Calories for one, two or more meat tacos
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in cookie?
- How much fat in hotdog bun?
- How much protein in edamame?
- What is weight of peanut flour?
- Gin and tonic calories per ounce (oz)
- Honey mustard calories per serving size