Smoked ham - calories, weight
Check glycemic index, fat, protein, dietary fiber and carbs
How much calories in smoked ham?
100g of smoked ham has about 145 calories (kcal).
In particular, one slice (35 g) has about 51 calories.
It is about 2% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from one slice (35 g) is similar to calories amount from 0.5 apples, 0.5 glasses of Coca Cola, 0.5 slices of cheese, 2.5 of sugar.
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 7 minutes, swim for about 6 minutes or run for 5 minutes.
Calories in smoked ham came from protein in 60%, from carbs in 4% and from fat in 36%.
smoked ham - calories table
- Slice of smoked ham (35g)51 kcal
- 10g of smoked ham15 kcal
- 20g of smoked ham29 kcal
- 50g of smoked ham73 kcal
- 100g of smoked ham145 kcal
- 200g of smoked ham290 kcal
- 500g of smoked ham725 kcal
Smoked ham - kalorie i makroskładniki w 100g
Scroll down and read about:
★ How much calories in smoked ham?
★ What is the weight of smoked ham?
How much carbs (carbohydrate) in smoked ham?
How much dietary fiber in smoked ham?
Does smoked ham have gluten?
How much vitaminium C in smoked ham?
How much magnesium in smoked ham?
Glycemic index of smoked ham?
How much protein in smoked ham?
How much does a smoked ham weight?
Slice of smoked ham weights about 35g.
Does smoked ham cause weight gain? How it affects your diet?
Extremely hight number of calories in smoked ham puts this product at the top of hight calorific cold cuts. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific cold cuts, smoked ham seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other cold cuts.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If smoked ham contains nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
one slice (35 g) has:51kcal For burning these calories you have to:
Similar glycemic index have:
Similar calories number have:
- How much calories does alaska pollack have?
- What kind of minerals does eggnog contain?
- How much carbs (carbohydrates) in pork tenderloin?
- What kind of vitamins in waffle?
- How much dietary fiber in cottage cheese?
- Does palm oil have gluten?
- How much vitaminium C in poultry sausage?
- How much magnessium in minced beef?
- What is glycemic index of tilapia?
- How much protein in pizza?
- What is weight of pickled cucumber?