Chicken Piccata: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in chicken piccata?
100g of chicken piccata has about 117 calories (kcal).
Calories per: ounce | standard serving size, half cup
In particular, standard serving size (1 cup) of chicken piccata (200 g) has about 234 calories.
It is about 10% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 234 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from chicken piccata is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 4.5 apples
- 3 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2 slices of cheese
- 2 slices of bread
- 1.5 glasses of milk
- 12 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about chicken piccata nutrition.
See all nutrition data of chicken piccata on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size (1 Cup) of Chicken Piccata (200 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size (1 cup) of chicken piccata (200 g)|
|Carbs Total||14.09 g||3.99 g||28.2 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.4 g||0.4 g||2.8 g|
|Fat||3.25 g||0.92 g||6.5 g|
|Protein||7.32 g||2.08 g||14.6 g|
chicken piccata - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A271 IU
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.092 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)1.626 mg
- Vit B60.043 mg
- Vit C1.3 mg
Energy content of chicken piccata
- 49% CARBS
- 25% PROTEIN
- 25% FAT
chicken piccata - minerals per 100g
- Potassium160 mg
- Magnessium22 mg
- Calcium22 mg
- Sodium241 mg
- Iron0.73 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 chicken piccata?
As I wrote before standard serving size (1 cup) of chicken piccata (200 g) has 234 calories. It is easy to count that two chicken piccata have about 468 calories and three chicken piccata have about 702 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five chicken piccata.
- Standard serving size (1 cup) of chicken piccata (200 g)234 kcal
- Half cup of chicken piccata (100g)117 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of chicken piccata33 kcal
- Half of medium size chicken piccata117 kcal
- Small size chicken piccata (160g)187.2 kcal
- Big size chicken piccata (260g)304.2 kcal
- Two medium size chicken piccata468 kcal
- Three medium size chicken piccata702 kcal
- Four medium size chicken piccata936 kcal
- Five medium size chicken piccata1170 kcal
Protein in chicken piccata
Chicken piccata has 7.32 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size (1 cup) of chicken piccata (200 g) you can see that you will get about 14.6 g of protein.
Carbs in chicken piccata
Chicken piccata has 14.09 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size (1 cup) of chicken piccata (200 g) has about 28.2 g of carbs.
Fat in chicken piccata
Chicken piccata has 3.25 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size (1 cup) of chicken piccata (200 g) has about 6.5 g of fat.
standard serving size (1 cup) of chicken piccata (200 g) has:234kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare chicken piccata with other ready to eat
When you look at charts below you will see how chicken piccata looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does ham pot pie have?
- Calories in a half of white onion
- Calories in whole white onion
- Calories for one, two or more white onions
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in donut hole?
- How much fat in Puerto Rican sandwich?
- How much protein in Moscow mule?
- What is weight of crab rangoon?
- Yellow squash calories per ounce (oz)
- Wendys fries calories per serving size