California Sushi Roll: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
California sushi roll: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one california sushi roll, 1 piece and more
How many calories in california sushi roll?
Case in point, medium size california sushi roll (190 g) has about 177 calories.
It is about 7% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size california sushi roll is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 3 apples
- 2 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1.5 slices of cheese
- 1.5 slices of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 9 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you would have to bike at least 25 minutes, swim for about 21 minutes or run for 18 minutes.
See all nutrition data of california sushi roll on charts.
California sushi roll: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||18.42 g||~ 5.2 g|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||~ 0.3 g|
|Fat||0.67 g||~ 0.2 g|
|Protein||2.92 g||~ 0.8 g|
|Water||76.35 g||~ 21.6 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 california sushi roll?
As I wrote before medium size california sushi roll (190 g) has 177 calories. It is easy to count that two california sushi roll have about 354 calories and three california sushi roll have about 531 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five california sushi roll.
- Medium size california sushi roll (190 g)177 kcal
- California sushi roll 1 piece (26g)24 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of california sushi roll26 kcal
- Half of medium size california sushi roll88.5 kcal
- Small size california sushi roll (152g)141.6 kcal
- Big size california sushi roll (247g)230.1 kcal
- Two medium size california sushi roll354 kcal
- Three medium size california sushi roll531 kcal
- Four medium size california sushi roll708 kcal
- Five medium size california sushi roll885 kcal
Protein in california sushi roll
California sushi roll has 2.92 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size california sushi roll (190 g) you can see that you will get about 5.5 g of protein.
Carbs in california sushi roll
California sushi roll has 18.42 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size california sushi roll (190 g) has about 35 g of carbs.
Fat in california sushi roll
California sushi roll has 0.67 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size california sushi roll (190 g) has about 1.3 g of fat.
medium size california sushi roll (190 g) has:177kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
california sushi roll - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.023 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.034 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.385 mg
- Vitaminium B60.052 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.005 mcg
- Vitaminium C0.9 mg
- Vitaminium E0.14 mg
- Vitaminium K0.001 mg
Energy content of california sushi roll
- 81% CARBS
- 13% PROTEIN
- 7% FAT
california sushi roll - minerals per 100g
- Potassium47 mg
- Magnessium13 mg
- Calcium6 mg
- Sodium429 mg
- Iron0.22 mg
Interesting charts - compare california sushi roll with other Sushi
When you look at charts below you will see how california sushi roll looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does sausage patty have?
- Calories in handful of Jasmine rice
- Calories in tablespoon of Jasmine rice
- Calories in teaspoon of Jasmine rice
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in english muffin?
- How much fat in potato pancake?
- How much protein in fried tilapia?
- What is weight of boiled rice?
- Dried coconut calories per ounce (oz)
- Red potato calories per serving size