Sugar Packet: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Sugar packet: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one sugar packet and more
How many calories in sugar packet?
To illustrate, medium size sugar packet (3 g) has about 12 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size sugar packet is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 cube of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you have to bike at least 2 minutes, swim for about 1 minute or run for 1 minute.
See all nutrition data of sugar packet on charts.
Sugar packet: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||99.98 g||~ 28.3 g|
|Water||0.02 g||< 0.1 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 sugar packets?
As I wrote before medium size sugar packet (3 g) has 12 calories. It is easy to count that two sugar packets have about 24 calories and three sugar packets have about 36 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five sugar packets.
- Medium size sugar packet (3 g)12 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of sugar packet110 kcal
- Half of medium size sugar packet6 kcal
- Small size sugar packet (2g)9.6 kcal
- Big size sugar packet (4g)15.6 kcal
- Two medium size sugar packets24 kcal
- Three medium size sugar packets36 kcal
- Four medium size sugar packets48 kcal
- Five medium size sugar packets60 kcal
Protein in sugar packet
0g of protein - sugar packet has no protein in its nutrition content.
Carbs in sugar packet
Sugar packet has 99.98 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size sugar packet (3 g) has about 3 g of carbs.
Fat in sugar packet
0 g of fat - sugar packet has no fat.
medium size sugar packet (3 g) has:12kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
sugar packet - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.019 mg
Energy content of sugar packet
- 100% CARBS
- 0% PROTEIN
- 0% FAT
sugar packet - minerals per 100g
- Potassium2 mg
- Calcium1 mg
- Sodium1 mg
- Iron0.05 mg
Interesting charts - compare sugar packet with other Sugars and sweeteners
When you look at charts below you will see how sugar packet looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does blueberry muffin have?
- Calories in a half of meatball
- Calories in whole meatball
- Calories for one, two or more meatballs
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Hershey?
- How much fat in Budweiser?
- How much protein in chicken thigh?
- What is weight of cooked broccoli raab?
- Fried dumpling (vada) calories per ounce (oz)
- Boiled onions calories per serving size