Fried Tofu: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Fried tofu: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in fried tofu?
In particular, standard serving size (1 cup) of fried tofu (200 g) has about 540 calories.
It is about 23% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of fried tofu is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 10 apples
- 6.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 5.5 slices of cheese
- 5 slices of bread
- 4 glasses of milk
- 28 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you would have to bike at least 77 minutes, swim for about 64 minutes or run for 54 minutes.
Fried tofu: calories and nutrition per 100g
Calories and nutrition per ounce (oz)
How many calories in standard serving size, half cup or cube of fried tofu?
As I wrote before 100g has 270 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, half cup or cube of fried tofu.
- Standard serving size (1 cup) of fried tofu (200 g)540 kcal
- Half cup of fried tofu (200g)270 kcal
- Fried tofu cube (30g)81 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of fried tofu77 kcal
- 10g of fried tofu27 kcal
- 20g of fried tofu54 kcal
- 50g of fried tofu135 kcal
- 100g of fried tofu270 kcal
Protein in fried tofu
Fried tofu has 18.82 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size (1 cup) of fried tofu (200 g) you can see that you will get about 37.6 g of protein.
Carbs in fried tofu
Fried tofu has 8.86 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size (1 cup) of fried tofu (200 g) has about 17.7 g of carbs.
Fat in fried tofu
Fried tofu has 20.18 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size (1 cup) of fried tofu (200 g) has about 40.4 g of fat.
standard serving size (1 cup) of fried tofu (200 g) has:540kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
fried tofu - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A27 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.17 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.05 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.1 mg
- Vitaminium B60.099 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.027 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.04 mg
- Vitaminium K0.008 mg
Energy content of fried tofu
- 12% CARBS
- 26% PROTEIN
- 62% FAT
fried tofu - minerals per 100g
- Potassium146 mg
- Magnessium60 mg
- Calcium372 mg
- Sodium16 mg
- Iron4.87 mg
Does fried tofu cause weight gain? How it affects your diet?
Fried tofu have one of the hight count of calories within Fried. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific Fried, fried tofu seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other Fried.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If fried tofu contains nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does lamb chop have?
- Calories in a half of vodka and lemonade
- Calories in whole vodka and lemonade
- Calories for one, two or more vodka and lemonade
- Calories in glass of vodka and lemonade
- Calories in cup of vodka and lemonade
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in garlic bread?
- How much fat in cappuccino?
- How much protein in blueberry muffin?
- What is weight of roast beef?
- Meatball calories per ounce (oz)
- Hershey's Kiss calories per serving size