Lamb Chops: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Lamb chops: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, single piece, cup and more
How many calories in lamb chop?
To show you what does it mean, medium size lamb chop (54 g) has about 169 calories.
It is about 7% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size lamb chop is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 3 apples
- 2 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1.5 slices of cheese
- 1.5 slices of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 8.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you have to bike at least 24 minutes, swim for about 20 minutes or run for 17 minutes.
See all nutrition data of lamb chop on charts.
Lamb chops: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 lamb chops?
As I wrote before medium size lamb chop (54 g) have 169 calories. It is easy to count that two lamb chops have about 338 calories and three lamb chops have about 507 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five lamb chops.
- Medium size lamb chop (54 g)169 kcal
- Cup of lamb chop (38g)119 kcal
- Half cup of lamb chop (19g)59 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of lamb chops89 kcal
- Half of medium size lamb chop84.5 kcal
- Small size lamb chop (43g)135.2 kcal
- Big size lamb chop (70g)219.7 kcal
- Two medium size lamb chops338 kcal
- Three medium size lamb chops507 kcal
- Four medium size lamb chops676 kcal
- Five medium size lamb chops845 kcal
Protein in lamb chop
Lamb chops have 24.96 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size lamb chop (54 g) you can see that you will get about 13.5 g of protein.
Carbs in lamb chops
0 g of carbs - lamb chops have no carbohydrates.
Fat in lamb chops
Lamb chops have 22.89 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size lamb chop (54 g) has about 12.4 g of fat.
medium size lamb chop (54 g) has:169kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
lamb chop - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.099 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.248 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)7.041 mg
- Vitaminium B60.129 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.018 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.13 mg
- Vitaminium K0.005 mg
Energy content of lamb chop
- 0% CARBS
- 33% PROTEIN
- 67% FAT
lamb chop - minerals per 100g
- Potassium324 mg
- Magnessium24 mg
- Calcium20 mg
- Sodium399 mg
- Iron1.8 mg
Interesting charts - compare lamb chop with other meat
When you look at charts below you will see how lamb chop looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Hershey have?
- Calories in a half of chicken thigh
- Calories in whole chicken thigh
- Calories for one, two or more Chicken thighs
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in cooked broccoli raab?
- How much fat in fried dumpling (vada)?
- How much protein in boiled onions?
- What is weight of frozen mixed vegetables?
- Black Forest Ham calories per ounce (oz)
- Gingerbread cookie calories per serving size