Dosa: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Dosa: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in dosa?
To show you what does it mean, medium size dosa (97 g) has about 203 calories.
It is about 8% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size dosa is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 3.5 apples
- 2.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2 slices of cheese
- 1.5 slices of bread
- 1.5 glasses of milk
- 10.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 29 minutes, swim for about 24 minutes or run for 20 minutes.
See also Dosa vitamins and minerals
Dosa: calories and nutrition per 100g
Calories and nutrition per ounce (oz)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 dosa?
As I wrote before medium size dosa (97 g) has 203 calories. It is easy to count that two dosa have about 406 calories and three dosa have about 609 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five dosa.
- Medium size dosa (97 g)203 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of dosa59 kcal
- Half of medium size dosa101.5 kcal
- Small size dosa (78g)162.4 kcal
- Big size dosa (126g)263.9 kcal
- Two medium size dosa406 kcal
- Three medium size dosa609 kcal
- Four medium size dosa812 kcal
- Five medium size dosa1015 kcal
Protein in dosa
Dosa has 5.7 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size dosa (97 g) you can see that you will get about 5.5 g of protein.
Carbs in dosa
Dosa has 37.08 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size dosa (97 g) has about 36 g of carbs.
Fat in dosa
Dosa has 3.96 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size dosa (97 g) has about 3.8 g of fat.
medium size dosa (97 g) has:203kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
dosa - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.234 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.035 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)1.74 mg
- Vitaminium B60.101 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.132 mcg
- Vitaminium C0.3 mg
- Vitaminium E0.52 mg
- Vitaminium K0.005 mg
Energy content of dosa
- 72% CARBS
- 11% PROTEIN
- 17% FAT
dosa - minerals per 100g
- Potassium104 mg
- Magnessium14 mg
- Calcium16 mg
- Sodium309 mg
- Iron2.2 mg
Does dosa cause weight gain? How it affects your diet?
Extremely hight number of calories in dosa puts this product at the top of hight calorific ready to eat. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific ready to eat, dosa seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other ready to eat.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If dosa contains nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does cappuccino have?
- Calories in a half of roast beef
- Calories in whole roast beef
- Calories for one, two or more roast beef
- Calories in slice of roast beef
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in meatball?
- How much fat in Hershey?
- How much protein in Budweiser?
- What is weight of chicken thigh?
- Cooked broccoli raab calories per ounce (oz)
- Fried dumpling (vada) calories per serving size