Cooked Lentils: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Cooked lentils: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in cooked lentils?
To illustrate, standard serving size of cooked lentils (98 g) has about 113 calories.
It is about 5% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of cooked lentils is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 5.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you would have to bike at least 16 minutes, swim for about 13 minutes or run for 11 minutes.
See all nutrition data of cooked lentils on charts.
Cooked lentils: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in standard serving size, cup or half cup of cooked lentils?
As I wrote before 100g have 115 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, cup or half cup of cooked lentils.
- Standard serving size of cooked lentils (98 g)113 kcal
- Cup of cooked lentils (198g)228 kcal
- Half cup of cooked lentils (99g)114 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of cooked lentils33 kcal
- 10g of cooked lentils12 kcal
- 20g of cooked lentils23 kcal
- 50g of cooked lentils58 kcal
- 100g of cooked lentils115 kcal
Protein in cooked lentils
Cooked lentils have 8.98 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of cooked lentils (98 g) you can see that you will get about 8.8 g of protein.
Carbs in cooked lentils
Cooked lentils have 20.03 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of cooked lentils (98 g) has about 19.6 g of carbs.
Fat in cooked lentils
Cooked lentils have 0.38 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of cooked lentils (98 g) has about 0.4 g of fat.
standard serving size of cooked lentils (98 g) has:113kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
cooked lentils - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.168 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.073 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)1.055 mg
- Vitaminium B60.177 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.18 mcg
- Vitaminium C1.5 mg
- Vitaminium E0.11 mg
- Vitaminium K0.002 mg
Energy content of cooked lentils
- 67% CARBS
- 30% PROTEIN
- 3% FAT
cooked lentils - minerals per 100g
- Potassium367 mg
- Magnessium36 mg
- Calcium19 mg
- Sodium197 mg
- Iron3.32 mg
Do cooked lentils cause weight gain? Whether it is good to eat cooked lentils on diet?
Cooked lentils have one of the hight count of calories within Cooked. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific Cooked, cooked lentils seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other Cooked.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If cooked lentils contain nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Interesting charts - compare cooked lentils with other Cooked
When you look at charts below you will see how cooked lentils look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Dr Pepper have?
- Calories in a half of garlic bread
- Calories in whole garlic bread
- Calories for one, two or more garlic bread
- Calories in slice of garlic bread
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in cappuccino?
- How much fat in blueberry muffin?
- How much protein in roast beef?
- What is weight of meatball?
- Hershey's Kiss calories per ounce (oz)
- Budweiser beer calories per serving size