Belgian Waffle: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in belgian waffle?
In particular, medium size belgian waffle (65 g) has about 189 calories.
It is about 8% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 189 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from belgian waffle is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 3.5 apples
- 2 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1.5 slices of cheese
- 1.5 slices of bread
- 1.5 glasses of milk
- 9.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about belgian waffle nutrition.
See all nutrition data of belgian waffle on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Medium Size Belgian Waffle (65 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||medium size belgian waffle (65 g)|
|Carbs Total||32.9 g||9.33 g||21.4 g|
|Fat||14.1 g||4 g||9.2 g|
|Protein||7.9 g||2.24 g||5.1 g|
|Water||42 g||11.91 g||27.3 g|
belgian waffle - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A228 IU
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.263 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.347 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)2.073 mg
- Vit B60.056 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.068 mcg
- Vit C0.4 mg
Energy content of belgian waffle
- 45% CARBS
- 11% PROTEIN
- 44% FAT
belgian waffle - minerals per 100g
- Potassium159 mg
- Magnessium19 mg
- Calcium255 mg
- Sodium511 mg
- Iron2.31 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 belgian waffles?
As I wrote before medium size belgian waffle (65 g) have 189 calories. It is easy to count that two belgian waffles have about 378 calories and three belgian waffles have about 567 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five belgian waffles.
- Medium size belgian waffle (65 g)189 kcal
- Cup of belgian waffle (160g)466 kcal
- Half cup of belgian waffle (80g)233 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of belgian waffles82 kcal
- Half of medium size belgian waffle94.5 kcal
- Small size belgian waffle (52g)151.2 kcal
- Big size belgian waffle (85g)245.7 kcal
- Two medium size belgian waffles378 kcal
- Three medium size belgian waffles567 kcal
- Four medium size belgian waffles756 kcal
- Five medium size belgian waffles945 kcal
Protein in belgian waffle
Belgian waffles have 7.9 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size belgian waffle (65 g) you can see that you will get about 5.1 g of protein.
Carbs in belgian waffles
Belgian waffles have 32.9 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size belgian waffle (65 g) has about 21.4 g of carbs.
Fat in belgian waffles
Belgian waffles have 14.1 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size belgian waffle (65 g) has about 9.2 g of fat.
medium size belgian waffle (65 g) has:189kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare belgian waffle with other Cakes
When you look at charts below you will see how belgian waffle looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does meatball have?
- Calories in a half of Budweiser
- Calories in whole Budweiser
- Calories for one, two or more Budweiser
- Calories in glass of Budweiser
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in chicken thigh?
- How much fat in cooked broccoli raab?
- How much protein in fried dumpling (vada)?
- What is weight of boiled onions?
- Frozen mixed vegetables calories per ounce (oz)
- Black Forest Ham calories per serving size