Tomato Sauce: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Tomato sauce: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, tablespoon, teaspoon and more
How many calories in tomato sauce?
In particular, tablespoon of tomato sauce (20 g) has about 5 calories.
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon tomato sauce is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- less than half of sugar cube
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 1 minute, swim for about 1 minute or run for 1 minute.
See all nutrition data of tomato sauce on charts.
Tomato sauce: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||5.31 g||~ 1.5 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.5 g||~ 0.4 g|
|Fat||0.3 g||< 0.1 g|
|Protein||1.2 g||~ 0.3 g|
|Water||91.28 g||~ 25.9 g|
How many calories in tablespoon, teaspoon, cup or half cup of tomato sauce?
As I wrote before 100g has 24 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. tablespoon, teaspoon, cup or half cup of tomato sauce.
- Tablespoon of tomato sauce (20g)5 kcal
- Teaspoon of tomato sauce (7g)2 kcal
- Cup of tomato sauce (245g)59 kcal
- Half cup of tomato sauce (122.5g)29 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of tomato sauce7 kcal
- 10g of tomato sauce2 kcal
- 20g of tomato sauce5 kcal
- 50g of tomato sauce12 kcal
- 100g of tomato sauce24 kcal
Protein in tomato sauce
Tomato sauce has 1.2 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of tablespoon of tomato sauce (20 g) you can see that you will get about 0.2 g of protein.
Carbs in tomato sauce
Tomato sauce has 5.31 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that tablespoon of tomato sauce (20 g) has about 1.1 g of carbs.
Fat in tomato sauce
Tomato sauce has 0.3 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that tablespoon of tomato sauce (20 g) has about 0.1 g of fat.
tablespoon of tomato sauce (20 g) has:5kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
tomato sauce - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A435 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.024 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.065 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.991 mg
- Vitaminium B60.098 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.009 mcg
- Vitaminium C7 mg
- Vitaminium E1.44 mg
- Vitaminium K0.003 mg
Energy content of tomato sauce
- 74% CARBS
- 17% PROTEIN
- 9% FAT
tomato sauce - minerals per 100g
- Potassium297 mg
- Phosphorus2.8 mg
- Magnessium15 mg
- Calcium14 mg
- Sodium11 mg
- Iron0.96 mg
- Zink2.8 mg
Interesting charts - compare tomato sauce with other Condiment
When you look at charts below you will see how tomato sauce looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does black bean salad have?
- Calories in a half of Sangria
- Calories in whole Sangria
- Calories for one, two or more Sangria
- Calories in glass of Sangria
- Calories in cup of Sangria
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in pink lady apple?
- How much fat in fried fish?
- How much protein in protein shake?
- What is weight of oyster mushrooms?
- Egg salad sandwich calories per ounce (oz)
- Papa Johns Pizza calories per serving size