Tomato Sauce: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in tomato sauce?
In particular, tablespoon of tomato sauce (20 g) has about 5 calories.
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 5 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon of tomato sauce is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- less than half of sugar cube
Take a look at tables below to see details about tomato sauce nutrition.
See all nutrition data of tomato sauce on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Tablespoon of Tomato Sauce (20 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||tablespoon of tomato sauce (20 g)|
|Carbs Total||5.31 g||1.51 g||1.1 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.5 g||0.43 g||0.3 g|
|Fat||0.3 g||< 0.1 g||< 0.1 g|
|Protein||1.2 g||0.34 g||0.2 g|
|Water||91.28 g||25.88 g||18.3 g|
tomato sauce - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A435 IU
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.024 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.065 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)0.991 mg
- Vit B60.098 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.009 mcg
- Vit C7 mg
- Vit E1.44 mg
- Vit K0.003 mg
Energy content of tomato sauce
- 74% CARBS
- 17% PROTEIN
- 9% FAT
tomato sauce - minerals per 100g
- Potassium297 mg
- Phosphorus2.8 mg
- Magnessium15 mg
- Calcium14 mg
- Sodium11 mg
- Iron0.96 mg
- Zink2.8 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 tomato sauce?
As I wrote before tablespoon of tomato sauce (20 g) has 5 calories. It is easy to count that two tomato sauce have about 10 calories and three tomato sauce have about 15 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five tomato sauce.
- Tablespoon of tomato sauce (20g)5 kcal
- Teaspoon of tomato sauce (7g)2 kcal
- Cup of tomato sauce (245g)59 kcal
- Half cup of tomato sauce (122.5g)29 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of tomato sauce7 kcal
- Half of medium size tomato sauce2.5 kcal
- Small size tomato sauce (16g)4 kcal
- Big size tomato sauce (26g)6.5 kcal
- Two medium size tomato sauce10 kcal
- Three medium size tomato sauce15 kcal
- Four medium size tomato sauce20 kcal
- Five medium size tomato sauce25 kcal
Protein in tomato sauce
Tomato sauce has 1.2 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of tablespoon of tomato sauce (20 g) you can see that you will get about 0.2 g of protein.
Carbs in tomato sauce
Tomato sauce has 5.31 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that tablespoon of tomato sauce (20 g) has about 1.1 g of carbs.
Fat in tomato sauce
Tomato sauce has 0.3 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that tablespoon of tomato sauce (20 g) has about 0.1 g of fat.
tablespoon of tomato sauce (20 g) has:5kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare tomato sauce with other Condiment
When you look at charts below you will see how tomato sauce looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Cabernet Sauvignon have?
- Calories in a half of dosa
- Calories in whole dosa
- Calories for one, two or more dosa
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in sugar packet?
- How much fat in provolone cheese?
- How much protein in belgian waffle?
- What is weight of lamb chop?
- Dr Pepper calories per ounce (oz)
- Vodka and lemonade calories per serving size