Club Sandwich: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Club sandwich: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in club sandwich?
For example, medium size club sandwich (300 g) has about 729 calories.
It is about 30% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size club sandwich is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 14 apples
- 9 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 7 slices of cheese
- 6.5 slices of bread
- 5.5 glasses of milk
- 38 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 104 minutes, swim for about 86 minutes or run for 73 minutes.
See all nutrition data of club sandwich on charts.
Club sandwich: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 club sandwiches?
As I wrote before medium size club sandwich (300 g) have 729 calories. It is easy to count that two club sandwiches have about 1458 calories and three club sandwiches have about 2187 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five club sandwiches.
- Medium size club sandwich (300 g)729 kcal
- Club sandwich large size (366g)889 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of club sandwiches69 kcal
- Half of medium size club sandwich364.5 kcal
- Small size club sandwich (240g)583.2 kcal
- Big size club sandwich (390g)947.7 kcal
- Two medium size club sandwiches1458 kcal
- Three medium size club sandwiches2187 kcal
- Four medium size club sandwiches2916 kcal
- Five medium size club sandwiches3645 kcal
Protein in club sandwich
Club sandwiches have 14.04 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size club sandwich (300 g) you can see that you will get about 42.1 g of protein.
Carbs in club sandwiches
Club sandwiches have 20.21 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size club sandwich (300 g) has about 60.6 g of carbs.
Fat in club sandwiches
Club sandwiches have 12.33 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size club sandwich (300 g) has about 37 g of fat.
medium size club sandwich (300 g) has:729kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
club sandwich - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A771 IU
- Vitaminium C3.1 mg
Energy content of club sandwich
- 33% CARBS
- 23% PROTEIN
- 45% FAT
club sandwich - minerals per 100g
- Calcium171 mg
- Sodium651 mg
- Iron1.23 mg
Does club sandwich make you fat and how it affect your weight?
Very hight count of calories in club sandwich puts this product at the top of hight calorific Sandwiches. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific Sandwiches, club sandwich seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other Sandwiches.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If club sandwiches contain nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Interesting charts - compare club sandwich with other Sandwiches
When you look at charts below you will see how club sandwich looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does provolone cheese have?
- Calories in a half of lamb chop
- Calories in whole lamb chop
- Calories for one, two or more lamb chops
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Dr Pepper?
- How much fat in vodka and lemonade?
- How much protein in garlic bread?
- What is weight of cappuccino?
- Blueberry muffin calories per ounce (oz)
- Roast beef calories per serving size