Cooked Shrimp: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in cooked shrimp?
For instance, standard serving size of cooked shrimp (85 g) has about 180 calories.
It is about 8% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 180 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from cooked shrimp is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 3 apples
- 2 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1.5 slices of cheese
- 1.5 slices of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 9 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about cooked shrimp nutrition.
See all nutrition data of cooked shrimp on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size of Cooked Shrimp (85 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size of cooked shrimp (85 g)|
|Carbs Total||11.02 g||3.12 g||9.4 g|
|Dietary fiber||0.6 g||0.17 g||0.5 g|
|Fat||11.6 g||3.29 g||9.9 g|
|Protein||15.15 g||4.3 g||12.9 g|
|Water||59.85 g||16.97 g||50.9 g|
cooked shrimp - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.12 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.106 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)2.341 mg
- Vit B60.159 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.032 mcg
- Vit E2.34 mg
- Vit K0.012 mg
Energy content of cooked shrimp
- 21% CARBS
- 29% PROTEIN
- 50% FAT
cooked shrimp - minerals per 100g
- Potassium142 mg
- Magnessium27 mg
- Calcium79 mg
- Sodium449 mg
- Iron1.06 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 cooked shrimp?
As I wrote before standard serving size of cooked shrimp (85 g) has 180 calories. It is easy to count that two cooked shrimp have about 360 calories and three cooked shrimp have about 540 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five cooked shrimp.
- Standard serving size of cooked shrimp (85 g)180 kcal
- Cooked shrimp 1 shrimp (10g)21 kcal
- Cup of cooked shrimp (145g)307 kcal
- Half cup of cooked shrimp (72.5g)154 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of cooked shrimp60 kcal
- Half of medium size cooked shrimp90 kcal
- Small size cooked shrimp (68g)144 kcal
- Big size cooked shrimp (111g)234 kcal
- Two medium size cooked shrimp360 kcal
- Three medium size cooked shrimp540 kcal
- Four medium size cooked shrimp720 kcal
- Five medium size cooked shrimp900 kcal
Protein in cooked shrimp
Cooked shrimp has 15.15 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of cooked shrimp (85 g) you can see that you will get about 12.9 g of protein.
Carbs in cooked shrimp
Cooked shrimp has 11.02 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of cooked shrimp (85 g) has about 9.4 g of carbs.
Fat in cooked shrimp
Cooked shrimp has 11.6 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of cooked shrimp (85 g) has about 9.9 g of fat.
standard serving size of cooked shrimp (85 g) has:180kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare cooked shrimp with other cooked shrimp
When you look at charts below you will see how cooked shrimp looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does sugar packet have?
- Calories in a half of belgian waffle
- Calories in whole belgian waffle
- Calories for one, two or more belgian waffles
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in lamb chop?
- How much fat in Dr Pepper?
- How much protein in vodka and lemonade?
- What is weight of garlic bread?
- Cappuccino calories per ounce (oz)
- Blueberry muffin calories per serving size