Cooked Shrimp: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Cooked shrimp: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, 1 shrimp and more
How many calories in cooked shrimp?
For instance, standard serving size of cooked shrimp (85 g) has about 180 calories.
It is about 8% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of cooked shrimp is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 3 apples
- 2 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1.5 slices of cheese
- 1.5 slices of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 9 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you would have to bike at least 26 minutes, swim for about 21 minutes or run for 18 minutes.
See all nutrition data of cooked shrimp on charts.
Cooked shrimp: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||11.02 g||~ 3.1 g|
|Dietary fiber||0.6 g||~ 0.2 g|
|Fat||11.6 g||~ 3.3 g|
|Protein||15.15 g||~ 4.3 g|
|Water||59.85 g||~ 17 g|
How many calories in standard serving size, 1 shrimp , cup or half cup of cooked shrimp?
As I wrote before 100g has 212 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, 1 shrimp , cup or half cup of cooked shrimp.
- Standard serving size of cooked shrimp (85 g)180 kcal
- Cooked shrimp 1 shrimp (10g)21 kcal
- Cup of cooked shrimp (145g)307 kcal
- Half cup of cooked shrimp (72.5g)154 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of cooked shrimp60 kcal
- 10g of cooked shrimp21 kcal
- 20g of cooked shrimp42 kcal
- 50g of cooked shrimp106 kcal
- 100g of cooked shrimp212 kcal
Protein in cooked shrimp
Cooked shrimp has 15.15 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of cooked shrimp (85 g) you can see that you will get about 12.9 g of protein.
Carbs in cooked shrimp
Cooked shrimp has 11.02 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of cooked shrimp (85 g) has about 9.4 g of carbs.
Fat in cooked shrimp
Cooked shrimp has 11.6 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of cooked shrimp (85 g) has about 9.9 g of fat.
standard serving size of cooked shrimp (85 g) has:180kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
cooked shrimp - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.12 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.106 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)2.341 mg
- Vitaminium B60.159 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.032 mcg
- Vitaminium E2.34 mg
- Vitaminium K0.012 mg
Energy content of cooked shrimp
- 21% CARBS
- 29% PROTEIN
- 50% FAT
cooked shrimp - minerals per 100g
- Potassium142 mg
- Magnessium27 mg
- Calcium79 mg
- Sodium449 mg
- Iron1.06 mg
Interesting charts - compare cooked shrimp with other cooked shrimp
When you look at charts below you will see how cooked shrimp looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does sugar packet have?
- Calories in a half of belgian waffle
- Calories in whole belgian waffle
- Calories for one, two or more belgian waffles
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in lamb chop?
- How much fat in Dr Pepper?
- How much protein in vodka and lemonade?
- What is weight of garlic bread?
- Cappuccino calories per ounce (oz)
- Blueberry muffin calories per serving size