Lobster: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in lobster?
100g of lobsters have about 77 calories (kcal).
Calories per: ounce | one lobster
Case in point, medium size lobster (120 g) has about 92 calories.
It is about 4% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 92 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from lobster is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1.5 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 4.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about lobster nutrition.
See all nutrition data of lobster on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Medium Size Lobster (120 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||medium size lobster (120 g)|
|Carbs Total||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Fat||0.75 g||0.21 g||0.9 g|
|Protein||16.52 g||4.68 g||19.8 g|
|Water||80.95 g||22.95 g||97.1 g|
lobster - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A4 IU
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.02 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.014 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)1.591 mg
- Vit B60.104 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.01 mcg
- Vit E0.87 mg
Energy content of lobster
- 0% CARBS
- 91% PROTEIN
- 9% FAT
lobster - minerals per 100g
- Potassium200 mg
- Phosphorus1 mg
- Magnessium38 mg
- Calcium84 mg
- Sodium423 mg
- Iron0.26 mg
- Zink1 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 lobsters?
As I wrote before medium size lobster (120 g) have 92 calories. It is easy to count that two lobsters have about 184 calories and three lobsters have about 276 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five lobsters.
- Medium size lobster (120 g)92 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of lobsters22 kcal
- Half of medium size lobster46 kcal
- Small size lobster (96g)73.6 kcal
- Big size lobster (156g)119.6 kcal
- Two medium size lobsters184 kcal
- Three medium size lobsters276 kcal
- Four medium size lobsters368 kcal
- Five medium size lobsters460 kcal
Protein in lobster
Lobsters have 16.52 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size lobster (120 g) you can see that you will get about 19.8 g of protein.
Carbs in lobsters
0 g of carbs - lobsters have no carbohydrates.
Fat in lobsters
Lobsters have 0.75 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size lobster (120 g) has about 0.9 g of fat.
medium size lobster (120 g) has:92kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare lobster with other seafood
When you look at charts below you will see how lobster looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do medjool dates have?
- Calories in a half of chocolate covered strawberry
- Calories in whole chocolate covered strawberry
- Calories for one, two or more chocolate covered strawberries
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in canola oil?
- How much fat in fried plantain?
- How much protein in Baileys?
- What is weight of fish fry?
- Spaghetti sauce with meat calories per ounce (oz)
- Tomato sandwich calories per serving size